Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 11~

~ “Secrets”

At Alexis~Cricket was there. “What do you want”Alexis ask “You sure now the truth before I leave town I lied to you I’m not you're sister that’s what Helena was blackmail me with I was just the maid”Cricket said “Why did you lie”Alexis ask “To have a better life ’Cricket said “Thank you for being honest do you know who my sister is”Alexis ask “Yes it’s in this letter”Cricket said she handle it to Alexis.

At Rae/Mike~ “Rae was looking at a picture of her and Skye when Mike came in. “Rae”Mike said “What if this time we do lose Skye”Rae ask “You can’t think like that”Mike said “I just don’t want to loss my daughter it sure be me”Ra said “It sure be no one”Mike said “Yes”Rae said

At the Quartermaine~ “Is everything set for the opening tomorrow”Alan ask “Yes we our going to be a hit”Monica said “Yes and everyone will remember mother and father”Alan said Tracy came in. “I can’t believe you're going to have a free clinic at the town square do you really think people our going to shop with that kind of people around”Tracy ask “Tracy mother would want this”Alan said “Yes but not by the stores”Tracy said “It’s not by them you will find out tomorrow”Monica said

At Isabella/Laster~ “There bedroom~ “You're glad that you're mother and sister move on here aren’t you”Isabella ask “Yes I promise father before he left I would take care of this family”Laster said “Well now let me take care of you”Isabella said they made love.

At Calliope room~ She took off her wedding ring and put it in a box. “It’s time to get you go”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment