Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 12-


At Stone Jr~ Liberty was over they were in bed together they been dating for a while but keeping it a secret from their family. “Lib are you okay”Stone ask “No I’m worry about my sister Rave she hasn’t been the same since the accident”Liberty said “I’m sorry. Have you talk to her”Stone ask”Yes and she will not open up”Liberty said “Maybe Rave just needs to deal with this her way”Stone said “I guess”Liberty said

At Nikolas/Emily~ “Have you hear from Spencer”Emily ask “Yes his find”Nikolas said “I hate that he left town”Emily said “Me too it was more than just for the company he didn’t want to deal with his feelings for Calliope”Nikolas said “They are meant to be”Emily said “Yes but it all leans to hurt”Nikolas said “Yes but we have beautiful Grandchildren”Emily said “Yes”Nikolas said

The next day~ At Alexis~ She was looking at a note when Kristina came by. “Mother are you okay”Kristina ask “Cricket came over last night she not my sister it was a lie”Alexis said “I’m sorry. So do you have a sister at all”Kristina said “Yes here is a letter of who she is”Alexis said

At the Cassadine mansion~ The sunroom~ Skye and Calliope were talking. “So you're moving in here are you sure”Skye ask “It’s hard yes to be here I’m not the mistress of the house anymore but I want to keep an eye on my son I’m scare for him”Calliope said “You're a good mother”Skye said “Not as good as you , Mother how are you feeling”Calliope ask “Alright, Who else is coming”Skye ask “Lila and my children, Somehow I need to talk to Zella alone into dump her new boyfriend he's not good enough for her Zella always makes mistakes in love”Calliope said “Calliope”Skye said as Zella came in. “Thanks mother”Zella said “Oh Zella I’m sorry”Calliope said “You always told us the truth mother but sometime it hurts”Zella said “This isn’t going anywhere with you and Joe”Calliope said “Like you're the one to talk about relationships you and Daddy and Carman”Zella said Lila and Mulan and Avery, Liberty and Rave and Isabella and Nevaeh and Willow and Bliss came in. “I need a drink of Orange juice and Vodka” Zella said “Already”Avery ask “I’m going check on things”Calliope said and left. “What did mother do”Avery ask “Try to tell me I’m making a mistake with Joe”Zella said “Zella you're mother just loves you and wants the best for you all of you”Skye said “I know Grandmother but I wish I had a mother who wasn’t so honest with me I remember once I got a B in school and she told me I sure of got a A+”Zella said Calliope came in. “Everything is set”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment