Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 13

 “Zella Cassadine”

At Laster/Isabella~ The Sunroom~ “Lila do you have any news”Calliope said “Yes it did work and Colby could be carry five baby’s I could have five children at once”Lila said “Oh Lila I’m happy for you and all you need is some good help and you will be find”Calliope said “Yes and you're a great mother to Sky you will be great”Skye said “I failed Sky”Lila said “No you just made a mistake we all do”Skye said as Sage came in. “Sorry I’m late”Sage said “It’s okay, Where is Ava”Calliope ask ‘At school”Sage said “Lucky her”Zella said “Zella I only told the truth because I don’t want this man to hurt you what if he use you for you're money”Calliope said “He's not and I know how to take care of myself I’m leaving”Zella said and left. “Are you okay”Lila ask “Zella always been a difficult child”Calliope said “Mother just light up”Mulan said “Never”Calliope said “Well Isabella how are you”Lila ask “Great it’s been nice having Calliope and the girls here”Isabella said

At Joe/Zella~ Laster came in. “Zella isn’t here”Joe said “I know I’m here to see you”Laster said “What do you want’ Joe ask “How much money will it take you to leave town”Laster ask “I don’t want money I care for you're sister I’m not going anywhere”Joe said “Everyone has a price”Laster said as Zella came in. “You're as bad as mother get out! Zella yelled “I’m take care of you”Laster said “No you're control me get out! Zella said Laster left. “Zella I’m sorry about this maybe I sure leave”Joe said “No I will not let my family control us no one can stop us”Zella said “You're right I love you and I’m not use you for you're money”Joe said “I know that”Zella said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment