Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 14


At General Hospital~ Skye was having chemotherapy when Jax came in and took her hand.”Skye how are you”Jax ask “Okay breakfast with Calliope was something”Skye said “I’m sure”Jax said “I want to go to the opening tonight”Skye said “Are you sure”Jax ask “Yes”Skye said 

At the Town square~Alan was making sure everything was set he look at a picture of Edward and Lila that will be hang in the square. “I miss you both”Alan said as Emily came in. “This is a great idea to remember them by”Emily said “Yes I just hope it’s a hit”Alan said “It will be”Emily said

At Calliope new store~ She was making sure everything was set. “Please let me be a hit”Calliope said she left.

At Skye/Jax~ Skye and Jax came in and went to get ready for the opening she didn’t feel well. “Skye are you okay”Jax ask “Yes I’m fine”Skye said

At Isabella/Laster~ Calliope and Laster and Isabella and Rave and Liberty were wait for the car. “Mother do you want to go with us”Laster ask “I have a date he sure be here soon”Calliope said “Who”Laster ask as EJ came in. “Me, Sorry I’m late”EJ said “It’s okay, Let’s go”Calliope said “Really mother you're dating EJ”Laster ask “Yes”Calliope sand she left with EJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment