Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 15~

“In Honor of my parents’

At The Town square~ Everyone came by The Cassadine, The Quartermaine, Spencer, Jones. “Everyone thank you for coming this town square is to honor my parents who love this town we have a store by Calliope here and a free clinic that is run by Adela and a playground for the children and restaurants”Alan said everyone clap. Calliope went up to talk. “Thank you for coming to this opening it’s important to me and my family I hope everyone will enjoy this and my new store called Paris”Calliope said report were taking Calliope picture which she love.

“Lucas how are you”Bobbie ask “Mother I don’t know if I can do this make small talk with you”Luca said as AJ came by. “AJ I’m sorry when I loss Carly I lose it”Bobbie said “I get it”AJ said “Thank you”Bobbie said

“You're a hit”EJ said “Of cause I’m back”Calliope said they share a kiss as her children watch. “I can’t believe mother is dating him”Laster said “She move on”Isabella said “Daddy this is a great way to honor Lila and Edward”Skye said “Thank you, How are you doing”Alan ask “Not good ’Skye said as Rae came by. “Skye are you okay”Rae ask “No I’m not promise me you will watch over my family”Skye said “I will but you're not going anywhere”Rae said “Skye”Jax said as he came by and Skye failed. “No”Jax yelled Alan and Monica look at Skye. “No mother”Sage said “No”Lila said “Mother don’t leave us”Calliope said “We have to take her to the hospital now”Alan said “This is just great”Tracy said “Have a heart”Ned said

“We sure leave”Julian said “No”Chloe said as she came by. “Mother you're out”Julian ask “Yes I’m”Chloe said she hug her son. “Chloe I’m glad you're out”Stefan said “Thank you I’m sorry for everything”Chloe said “We both did this”Stefan said

No comments:

Post a Comment