Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 16~


 “Skye”

At General Hospital~ Skye was brought in and being look at as the family was waiting for a news on Skye.”Mother can’t leave us”Lila said “No she can’t”Sage said “I want her to spoil my children”Lila said Sarah came out. “Dr Webber, How is my wife"Jax ask
 “I’m sorry Skye didn’t make it”Dr Webber said “No”! Jax yelled “No please save her”Calliope said “I can’t”Dr Webber said Jax went to see Skye. “No I want my baby back”Rae said “This isn’t fair”Lila said

At Skye room~ Jax came in. “Oh Skye I love you so much how am going to do this again this time you can’t come back to me, Tell Jasper I love him”Jax said he kiss his wife goodbye. “Calliope and Lila and Sage came in. “Mother we will miss you our the best mother ever I wish I was good mother like you”Calliope said “We came a long way it was worth it I love you”Sage said “Oh mother I wish you didn’t leave us I need you we will never forget you tell Jasper we love him”Lila said

Jax came into the hallway. “Jax”Jerry said “I just want to be alone”Jax said “Are you sure, Can I do anything”Jerry ask “No you can’t bring Skye back to me this time”Jax said he left.

At The Cassadine hotel~EJ room~ Calliope came in.. “Sorry I left I had business to take care of are you okay”EJ ask “No I’m not my mother is dead”Calliope said “I’m sorry, Can I get you anything”EJ ask “Yes”Calliope said she kiss him and they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment