Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 17-


 “Letting go”

At Jax~Jax was sitting in his place in the dark drinking and looking at a picture of Skye when Jane came in and turn the light on. “Jax”Jane said “Why are you here”Jax ask “I want to check on you and if you need anything”Jane said “Just my wife”Jane said “Jax I wish I could make this better for you I’m you're mother “”Jane said “I know mother”Jax said “You will get through this somehow”Jane said “I don’t know how”Jax said

At the Quartermaine~ Alan was looking at a picture of Skye and Jax and the children and grandchildren when AJ came in and sit down by him, “Skye was a great mother”AJ said “Yes she was I’m going to miss her”Alan said “Me too how do we do this again, Skye will not come back this time”Aj said “No she can’t we have to be strong for Skye family I promise her I would take care of them”Alan said “Yes”Aj said

At Sage/Jed~ Sage was looking at a picture of Skye when Jed came in. “Sage how are you doing”Jed ask “Missing my mother I wish She kick cancer ass! Sage yelled “Me too”Jed said “I’m glad that we made up it took us a long time but we did”Sage said “Yes”Jed said LJ came in. “Mother we our sorry for you're loss”LJ said “Yes we loved Grandmother”Ava said “She loved you to”Sage said

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Lila was looking out the window when Adam Jr came by. “Lila”Adam Jr said “It’s just not fair that Mother let she will not be able to be there for our children”Lila said “I wish I could make it right but Skye will watch over us from heaven”Adam Jr said “I guess I need to check on Daddy”Adam Jr said “Yes”Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment