Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 28


At General Hospital~ Sky room~ “We sure bring all of Sky things”Jordan said “I want a another doctor to look at her I can’t lose my daughter too”Lila said “We know that Sky would not live long”Jordan said “I’m not ready”Lila said “I know me too”Jordan said they share a hug as Adam Jr and Mia were watching.

At Paris grave stone~ Calliope was there. “Oh Paris I wish you were here I miss you a lot has chance you're cousin Sky is sick and soon she will die I can’t do anything for my sister and Sky and my mother is gone and you're father left me I have no one to lean on except alcohol it numbs me”Calliope said “You can lean on me”EJ said as he came by. “EJ I didn’t know you were here”Calliope said “I went to the Cassadine mansion and Sally told me you would be here”EJ said “Sally was my maid for a long time she knows me too well”Calliope said “That’s not good”EJ said “Maybe this is my daughter Paris”Calliope said “I’m sorry about Paris and Skye and Sky you can lean on me”EJ said “I just wish I could help my sister she my twin but I can’t do anything”Calliope said “I know do you want to go back to the hospital”Ej ask “No let’s go for a walk”Calliope said they left.

At General Hospital~ Sky room~ Jax and Lila were there.”Do you need anything”Jax ask “How do I let my daughter go , How did you say goodbye to Jasper”Lila ask “It was hard but I got through it and so will you”Jax said Alan came in. “Do you want me to give Sky anything”Alan ask “Yes I don’t want Sky in pain”Lila said Jordan came in.” Grandfather is going to give Sky something to ease the pain”Lila said “Good”Jordan said

No comments:

Post a Comment