Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 29~”

"Goodbye Sky”

Calliope and EJ were walking. “How is Lila”EJ ask “She doesn't want anyone at the hospital I wish I could do something for her”Calliope said “Me too, How did Paris die”EJ ask “Miscarry after that it was hard for me to get pregnant expect”Calliope said “When my father rape you”EJ ask “Yes”Calliope said “We need to talk about that, Do you blame me”EJ ask “No it was Valentin not you or Willow or Skylar fault”Calliope said “Was it hard for you to raise them”EJ ask “No I loved them right away and Spencer is there father he raise them”Calliope said “Yes I’m glad he did Valentin was a not a great father”EJ said “What about you, Were you ever married”Calliope ask “No I was engagement to she cheat on me”EJ said “Let me guess you just like all the rest of the Cassadine you can’t forgive”Calliope said “No I don’t “EJ said

At General Hospital~ Sky room~ Lila and Jordan were there. “Oh Sky I will miss you and tell you're brother and sisters about you”Lila said “Yes we will never forget you”Jordan said Dr Webber came in and unplug the machines. “NO! Lila yelled they went into the hallway and Calliope came up and hug her sister. “Sky is gone! How do I do this”Lila yelled “I don’t know but I’m here for you”Calliope said “I have to plan her funeral”Lila said “We will together”Jordan said “Lila” Adam Jr said “I want to be alone”Lila said and left.

At Laster/Isabella~ Calliope was looking at a songrame of Paris when Laster and Isabella came in. “Mother who picture is that”Laster ask “The songrame of you're sister Paris its the only picture I have of her”Calliope said “I’m sorry, How is Sky”Laster ask “She gone”Calliope said “I’m sorry to lose a child”Laster said “It’s horrible”Isabella said “Yes it is”Calliope said

At the Comeback~ Lila was having a drink when Jordan came by. “I want a drink to”Jordan said “here is to Sky our great daughter”Lila said “Here”Jordan said “Sky was the best thing that came out of our marriage”Lila said “Yes she was”Jordan said

No comments:

Post a Comment