Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 37~

“Moving on”

At the Police Station~ Liz came in. “Logan I need you're help I can’t find you're father I think his drinking”Liz said “Mother there isn’t anything we can do”Logan said “This is the Cassadine fault”Liz said “I wish we could prove what they did to Carman”Loran said “Me too”Liz said

At Calliope store~ Sara came in. “Why did you want to see me”Sara ask “I want to make things right and I want you to work here”Calliope said “Doing what”Sara ask “A salesperson I can't bring you're parents back but I can help you and we our family”Calliope said “Let me think about it”Sara said “Find”Calliope said and left.

At ELQ~ Michael and AJ and Alan Jr and Edward where there. “Wow AJ you really are running ELQ great”Edward said “Thank you Skye help me to she was great here”Aj said “Skye was a great business woman”Edward said as Tracy came in. “Why are you here”Edward ask “Because with you being back it’s time we take ELQ back”Tracy said “Not after what you did embezzlement money from my company! Edward said “You're making a mistake”Tracy said “I don’t think I’m”Edward said as Lila came in. “Lila I’m sorry about you're daughter I Wish I know here”Edward said “Thank you I want to do a fundraiser in my daughter memory I need you're help”Lila said “Of course you can use ELQ”AJ said “Thanks”Lila said

At BJ/Skylar~ Alan Jr and Lucas were there. “I love you both so much I had a great childhood I want to find out who my mother is”BJ said “We know this day would come and it’s find but we don’t know who she is”Lucas said “We have the adoption agency name you can have it”Alan Jr said “Thank you for understand”BJ said “We do”Alan Jr said

No comments:

Post a Comment