Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 38-


“Blinded by love”

At Joe/Zella~Joe was on the phone, “I will get it don’t worry”Joe said and hang up as Zella came in. “Is everything okay”Zella ask “Yes it will be soon ,How was you're day”Joe ask “Great now that I’m home”Zella said they share a kiss.

At Laster/Isabella~After making love to Isabella who fell asleep Laster went downstairs as a man came in. I have the information you wanted on Joe”The man said “Thank you”Laster said he read it “I know it”Laster said

At Zella/Joe~ “Zella I hate to ask this but I need to borrower some money”Joe said “How much”Zella ask “Ten million”Joe said “That’s a lot”Zella said “Yes but I will pay you back”Joe said “Sure”Zella said her phone was on the table on silent Joe saw the Id that say Laster so he turn it off. “We sure go to the banks”Zella said they left.

Laster went into his car to drive to Zella and he keep calling Zella to. “Zella pick up”Laster yelled he didn’t see the car that was in front of him and they hit each other.

At Calliope~ She was drinking some water when she didn’t feel well and broke the glass.

At Isabella/Laster~ Isabella read the note that Laster left “Be back soon going to Zella” Laster

No comments:

Post a Comment