Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 39



At General Hospital~ Robin and Patrick were working when Laster was being brought in.’No”Robin said “Let’s get him a room now”Patrick said “I will call the family”Robin said

At Jake~Lucky was there drinking when Logan and Liz came in. “Dad I know you miss Carman we all do but he would not want you to be like this”Logan said “I just want Carman here”Lucky said “We want him too but we need you”Liz said “Maybe I sure get help”Lucky said “Yes”Liz said

At Isabella/Laster~ Isabella phone rang. “Mrs.Cassadine” Isabella said she loved that name. “No I will be there”Isabella said she left.

At Calliope~ EJ was there, “Are you okay”EJ ask “No I just have a bad feeling about my children one of them is hurt”Calliope said her phone rang it was Isabella she hang up. “I guess a mother intuition is never wrong Laster was in a car cash”Calliope said “Let’s go”EJ said

At the Bank~ Joe and Zella were there. “I’m sorry Ms Cassadine but you can’t take that much money out”The teller said “But it’s my money”Zella said “You're father make sure you can only take five hundred at a time”The teller said “Find I will take that ’Zella said “Thank you”Joe said her phone rang. “No I will be right there ’Zella said and hang up.”We need to go my brother was in a car cash”Zella said “What about the money”Joe ask “We will get it later”Zella said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment