Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 4

”Together forever”

At General Hospital~ Calliope and Rave and Liberty and Lila and Adam Jr came back in as Dr Meadows came out. “We remove some of the cancer it’s not over yet Skye will still need more treatment”Dr Meadows said “Can we see her”Jax ask “I think just Jax for today Skye will be tired”Dr Meadows said “Okay, Daddy tell her we love her”Lila said “I will”Jax said they left.

At Skye room~Jax came in and took Skye hand as she wake up. “How did it go”Skye ask “Good they remove some of it”Jax said “Good I’m tried”Skye said “Just sleep”Jax said She fell asleep.

At Port Charles jail~ Adlea came in with Lydia to pick up Sara. “I’m so glad I’m out early ’Sara said “Me too I miss you”Lydia said “I miss you too”Sara said “Now you get a second chance’ Adlea said “Yes ’Sara said

At Cassadine hotel~ EJ was working when Calliope came in wear a sexy dress. “Calliope can I get you a table”EJ ask “I will just stay at the bar. So EJ tell me the truth”Calliope said Ej lean close to her. “What true”EJ ask “You're Valentine son”Calliope ask “Yes you know my sister I’m his son’’ Ej said “Why did you come to town”Calliope ask “Oh that you will find out when everyone does, Spencer was a fool for leaving you”EJ said “Thank you”Calliope said Nikolas came by. “Calliope you want to see me”Nikolas ask “Yes did you hear the news Spencer name Laster as his heir and I’m scare Laster is going to get over his head I don’t want him to go to the dark side”Calliope said “We will make sure he doesn’t”Nikolas said “Thank you have you hear from Spencer”Calliope ask Nikolas didn’t answer. “I know you have I hope Spencer comes home for the children sake’’ Calliope said “Me too, EJ I know you're a Cassadine Valentin son I will be watch you”Nikolas said and left. “So Calliope why don’t I help you take you're mind off Spencer”EJ ask he touch her hair. “Well If I sleep with you I almost slept with all the Cassadine man but no thanks”Calliope said she left. “I will make you mine”EJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment