Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 5



At Adela~ Sara and Adela came in. “Sara I want you to have a better life and I think we sure end this feud between our family and the Cassadine”Adela said “You’re right I’m done I want a chance”Sara said “Good”Adela said

At Lila/Adam Jr~ “Colby do you need anything”Lila ask “No I’m fine”Colby said “Adam and I been talking and we want you to be our children god mother”Lila said “Are you sure”Colby ask “Yes and if you want you can name one of the child of ours I want you to be a part of their life”Lila said “Thank you will you tell them about me”Colby ask “Yes when their older”Lila said “I’m glad I did this”Colby said “Me too”Lila said

At General Hospital~ The next day~ Skye room~ Dr Meadows was there. “So what else do I have to do”Skye ask “You will need to do chemotherapy”Dr Meadows said “Well I make it”Skye ask “I don’t know”Dr Meadows said “Well I’m going to fight this just like I always do”Skye said “Good”Dr Meadows said

At Barbara Jean/Skylar~ Barbara Jean was in bed when Skylar came in with a tray of food. “Oh Skylar you're so sweet”Barbara Jean said “Thank you, I order all you're favorite”Skylar said “Yes you did”Barbara Jean said there was a box on the tray. “Open it”Skylar said it was a ring. “Barbara Jean Quartermaine Jones will you marry me”Skylar ask “Yes I will I love you Skylar Stavros Cassadine ’Barbara Jean said they share a kiss. “We our going to have a good life”Skylar said “Yes we our”Barbara Jean said there was a knock on the door Skylar went to open it. It was Sara. “Why are you here and out”Skylar ask “I got out early I want to say I’m sorry I just wanted to get even about my parents”Sara said “I forgive you and it must of been hard not to have them in you're life”Skylar said “Yes it has I want a chance”Sara said “I hope you have a chance”Skylar said Sara left. “Who was that”Barbara Jean ask “Sara she out early she wanted me to forgive her”Skylar said “Do you”Barbara Jean ask “Yes”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment