Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 3



At General Hospital~ “Jax how are you doing”Jane ask “I’m scare I can’t loss Skye”Jax said “You will not Skye is strong she will make it”Jane said “I hope so”Jax said

“Sage, Are you okay ’Jed ask “My mother and I work hard on our relationship I can’t lose her”Sage said “You will not”Jed said “I hope not”Sage said

At Adam Jr office~ Lila came in. “Sorry ’Lila said “It’s okay what is it”Adam Jr ask “My mother is having surgery today right now she has breast cancer but I can’t stay at the hospital any longer! What if she doesn’t make it”Lila yelled “She will”Adam Jr said “We don’t know that if mother doesn’t get make it she will not get to be a grandmother to our children! This isn’t fair”Lila yelled Adam Jr took Lila into his arms. “Thank you”Lila said “It’s okay I love you and we support each other”Adam Jr said “Yes”Lila said

At Spencer~ Barn~ Rave and Liberty were there. “Midnight why did you throw me off” Why can’t I remember the accident”Rave ask “Maybe you're not supposed to remember”Liberty said as Calliope came in. “Girls what is going on”Calliope ask “I want to remember the accident mother why can’t I”Rave ask “You just need to force on your recovery not the accident”Calliope said “I just don’t get it’Rave said “Well Midnight is old it’s not you're fault”Calliope said “Okay”Rave said they went inside. “Libby why did you bring your sister here”Calliope ask “Rave asked me too”Liberty said as Laster came in. “Laster you're home early”Calliope ask “Yes I have news”Laster said “Me too”Calliope said “You first mother”Laster said “You're grandmother Skye has cancer she having surgery now”Calliope said “No we will get to the hospital”Rave said “Yes I have some good news I’m moving into this house”Laster said Isabella came in.” Laster this isn’t your house”Calliope said “It’s not your house either Father divorce you again and now he's gone I’m the heir”Laster said “So is Nico”Calliope said as Kristina came in. “I have something for everyone”Kristina said “What”Calliope ask “Before Spencer left he give me a letter of who gets what Rave and Calliope you both get the horse and Calliope you get the jewelry store and Spencer name Laster as his heir.”Kristina said “The one thing you did right mother me”Laster said “No you're not it”Calliope said she left with the girls and Kristina.

Laster pour himself a drink. “So is this what you want” A huge house and you're mother and sisters and brother mad at you”Isabella ask “I don’t need them I have you and a child soon”Laster said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment