Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 48



At General Hospital~ In the hallway~ Sage and Lila and Calliope were there. “How is Rave”Sage ask “Great she can feel her legs it works”Calliope said “That’s wonderful news”Lila said “Yes and I have some news I’m pregnant”Sage said “That’s great news and I have some great news too EJ and I are getting marry”Calliope said “That’s great sis I know he will make you happy”Lila said “Yes he better”Sage said “He does ’Calliope said

At Isabella/Laster~ Isabella came in. “Sweetheart there you are”Laster said “I have some great news I’m pregnant”Isabella said “That’s great news”Laster said they share a hug.

AT St. Angels~ Lucky funeral~ Logan got up to talk. “My father died because of whatever happened to my brother that secret destroy my family and I will find out the truth if it’s the last thing I do I promise on my brother life”Logan said Logan was the only one who felt like talking.

At Month later~ St Angles ~ Calliope and EJ wedding it was just a small one Calliope wear a blue dress they were saying their vows. “I will never hurt you or make you cry we will live the rest of our lives together I love you and I’m so glad I came to town”EJ said “I’m so glad you came to town and We got close I was so scare to fall in love again but I’m glad I did”Calliope said “You may kiss the bride”The father said they share a kiss.

At the Country club~ EJ and Calliope reception. “Mother I have a surprise for you”Rave said she got up from her wheelchair and walk. “Oh Rave this is the best gift ever”Calliope said “Yes it is”EJ said “Yes thanks to Dr Cooper”Rave said they share a kiss. “Wait you're dating”Calliope said “Yes we our”Rave said “How old are you”Calliope ask “I’m 30 years old”Dr Cooper said “I turn 20 years old it’ find”Rave said “You better not hurt her”Calliope said “Let’s dance now”EJ said EJ and Calliope dance. “I never thought I would see my sister so happy I just wish Daddy and mother were here”Lila said “Yes I haven’t hear from Jax”Jerry said “Calliope I know you're worry about Rave but she will be fine you're children are strong”EJ said “I raise them like that I would tell them the truth even when they didn’t want to hear it I never sugar coat anything”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment