Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 6


At Laster/Isabella~ They were having breakfast in Spencer old house when Calliope came in.
“Mother why are you here”Laster ask “Isabella called me”Calliope said “Yes you have some more belongs I thought you may want them”Isabella said “Thanks , I always thought I would age here “Calliope said “Things Chance”Laster said “Isabella can I talk to my son alone”Calliope ask “Sure ’Isabella said “Laster I love you and I’m happy for you having a woman you love and the empire but don’t ruin you're life for the empire it’s not worth it I don’t want you to be like you're father with his dark side”Calliope said “I’m”Laster said “No you're not I know you Laster Edward I know you're soul you're a kind care you always want to protect this family”Calliope said “I would do anything for this family I’m having a doctor come look at Rave”Laster said “Thank you”Calliope said “But mother I will do anything to keep the empire to”Laster said “What do you mean by that”Calliope ask as Nico came in. “Nico I want you to run the hotel with Uncle I will be running the empire”Laster said “Father name you as his heir”Nico ask “Yes”Laster said “Nico”Calliope said “Mother I’m fine , I don’t mind running the hotel”Nico said “Good Thank you”Laster said “What about Skylar and Liam”Calliope ask “Skylar has the gallery and I’m sure Liam doesn’t want it”Laster said Calliope phone rang. “Calliope Cassadine, No”Calliope said she hang up the phone. “Mother what it is, It’s not grandmother””Nico ask Isabella came in.“No thank god it’s my house there was a fire Thank god Rave is at therapy and Liberty is out, Now we just ned to find a place to live that is handicapped”Calliope said “You can stay here”Laster said “Yes”Isabella said “No don’t worry we will stay at the hotel”Calliope said “Mother don’t be ridiculous you will stay here it’s finally”Laster said “God you're just like Spencer! Calliope yelled and left. “We need to find out how the fire start”Nico said “Yes”Laster said

No comments:

Post a Comment