Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 7~

“A New start”

At Calliope burn house~ Calliope was there looking at the spot where her house used to be when her children came by. “No Where do we live now”Liberty ask “Laster ask us to stay with him”Calliope said Clint came by. “Calliope we will look into this”Clint said “Thanks I’m just glad no one was hurt”Calliope said “Me too” Rave said

At General Hospital~ Dr Meadows office~Colby and Adam Jr and Lila were there. “It work you are pregnant but we don’t know how many baby”Dr Meadow said “How many could we have”Adam Jr ask “Five or six we use a lot of you're embryos”Dr Meadows said ‘It’s okay we can handle this”Lila said “Yes we can”Adam Jr said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was alone rest when Alexis came in. “Why are you here”Skye ask “I want to see if you need anything”Alexis said “Yes I do I want you to watch over my family and help Jax”Skye said “Skye I will but you're going to fight this”Alexis said “I don’t think I’m, I want you to help me with my will”Skye said “Sure”Alexis said

At the Docks~
 Calliope and Liberty and Rave were waiting to go to the house when EJ came by. “Calliope do you need a ride”EJ ask “No thanks we our going to stay at Spencer house my house burn down”Calliope said “I’m sorry I hope they find the person”EJ said “Me too”Calliope said they left.

At Laster/Isabella~Laster was talking to a man “Thank you for everything”Laster said “You're welcome Mr.Cassadine”The man said “Father was right about you , You're very loyal”Laster said “Of cause I’m”The man said

No comments:

Post a Comment