Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 8~ “

Letting go”

At The Skye hotel~ Jax was working when Jerry came by. “You sure be home with Skye don’t worry about thing here”Jerry said “I want to but I don’t know what I can do I’m helpless”Jex said Jane came by. “I know how you feel about not be able to save the person you love it’s hard but spent some time with Skye I regret not spent time with you're father”Jane said “You're right”Jax said he left. “If Jax lose Skye again he will be lost to”Jerry said “Yes ’Jane said

At Laster/Isabella~ Calliope and Rave and Liberty came in. “Laster are you sure about this”Calliope ask “Yes Mother it’s a big house”Laster said “I had the maid set up rooms for you, Calliope I give you the pink room”Isabella said “The pink one by the master bedroom”Calliope ask “Yes why, It had baby stuff in it”Isabella said “You took it out! Where is all the stuff”Calliope ask “It’s in boxes I thought it was one of the girls room”Isabella said Calliope went upstairs. “What did I do wrong”Isabella ask “Nothing that was Paris room mother never allow anyone in the room”Rave said “Oh the baby Spencer and Calliope loss I’m sorry”Isabella said “It’s okay it’s time for mother to let her go”Laster said

Upstairs~ Paris room~Calliope came in and pull out a pink blanket and smell it. “Oh Paris it’s not fair”Calliope said Isabella came in. “I’m sorry”Isabella said “No it’s okay you didn’t know I sure of clean this room a long time ago but I could not” Calliope said “I hope I never lose a child”Isabella said “Me too I would never wish it on anyone”Calliope said “I will have the maid set you up in a different room”Isabella said “No that’s okay maybe I will feel close to her”Calliope said the maid came in.. “Mrs.Cassadine”The maid said “Yes”They both said “I’m sorry ’The maid said
“It’s okay why don’t you call me Ms.Jacks”Calliope said “Alright dinner is ready The maid said
“Thank you”Isabella said they left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment