Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 epilogue ch 1~



20 years later~ At the police station~ LJ was talking to the police commissioner. “MJ, I want to open my uncle death case”LJ said “After all these years you think you will find something”MJ ask “Yes I do I promise my father on his death bed that I would find the truth”LJ said as Jodi came in. “Alright you can reopen this case but I want Jodi to help you”MJ said “Jodi, she a Cassadine”LJ said “What does that mean”Jodi ask “I want to reopen my uncle Carman case I know the Cassadine had something to do with his death”LJ said “I don’t know anything about my mother family I hardly see my cousin but I will help”Jodi said “Yes you can”MJ said “Find”LJ said “Do we have a body”Jodi ask I want to get a warrant to dig up a gave I have a feeling that body is not my uncle the whole story was that we know was that Carmen left his wife but when Calliope was “Dying” Thanks to Helena she confess”LJ said “I hear about that Calliope thought she had a brain tumor”Jodi said “Yes and my grandmother was her nurse she told my grandmother that Spencer push Carman off the roof then she say it was just the drugs talking”LJ said “Well I would not put it pass Spencer I hear a lot about my uncle from my mother she miss her brother”Jodi said

At Calliope/EJ~ Calliope was so happy with EJ she cut back her hours on the store and had Willow help her with it. “Calliope”EJ said “He came in with food and a gift. “Happy Birthday”EJ said “Thank you I hate having them”Calliope said “Well I’m glad you're here thought”EJ said “ME too”Calliope said they share a kiss.

At Laster/Isabella They were so happy and in love with there two sons. “Spencer and Christopher. “Laster was on the phone with his father. “Father it’s good to hear from you when are you coming home”Laster ask

No comments:

Post a Comment