Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by ch 2 epilogue


At The Quartermaine~ AJ and Lydia lived there now that Monica and Alan were gone and Tracy left town. “It doesn’t seem right leaving here being here”Aj said “Then we can move I don’t care”Lydia said they share a kiss.

at A construction site~ The man were dig and found a body. “No I guess we have to call the cops”The man said 

At Alexis/Ric~ Alexis and Ric were back together and Richard Jr was living on his own doing great they were happy.

At the Police station~ “Some man at a construction site just found a body”MJ said “Let’s go”LJ said they left.

At The Cassadine hotel~ The family was there for a birthday party for Calliope and Lila. “So Sis I guess we our old now”Calliope said “Yes”Lila said “You're not that old”Sage said “I want to make a toast to my beautiful wife Lila who I love”Adam Jr said “I want to say something to Calliope who I will always love”EJ said

At the site~ “Now we don’t know if it’s you're uncle it’s a old body if it is’ MJ said “I know we need to do a DNA test and we need to dig the grave we think is my grandfather” LJ said “Go make it happened I will take care of this”Jodi said LJ left. “I hope LJ fines the truth even if it’s going to hurt my family”Jodi said “Yes me too my grandfather try to find the truth”MJ said they took the body to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment