Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 16


At the Quartermaine~ Lila and Edward and AJ and Ned and Skye and Monica and Alan were there having at ELQ meeting. " I have great news we just brought the waterfront from Sonny it's back where it belongs"Edward said " Good it belong with us" Monica said "Yes it does now what do we do with the waterfront? Alan ask " I think we sure build a hotel and shopping mall and make sure Sonny never get it again" Lila said " Yes" AJ said "The Quartermaine are back on top" Edward said " I agree" Michael said as he came in. " Michael you're back" AJ said " Yes I'm" Michael said " It's good to see you" Monica said " You to Grandmother" Michael said "Why our you here" AJ ask " It's time to come home and be with my real family" Michael said " You can stay here if you want"AJ said " Yes we our glad your back"Alan said " Thanks I need to check on my sister"Michael said "She fine"Cassie said as she came in. "Our sister is fine"Cassie said "Thank you"Michael said "I'm glad you're home"Cassie said " Me too" Michael said he left as Cassie pour some coffee. "So Joss is okay" Lila ask "Yes thank god and Daddy to Mother doesn't daddy look good"Cassie ask "Yes he did"Skye said " SO what is going on with ELQ?Cassie ask "We just bought the waterfront , How is Dimitri"Edward ask "Dimitri is fine his with our son" Why do you care about Dimitri" Cassie ask " His better for you then Morgan"Edward said " Morgan is a great husband he will never make me cry and I can trust him and I know Morgan will never cheat on me"Cassie said Lila feel a little guilty about her affair with Morgan.
At General Hospital~ Dimitri came in with Alexander. "Something is wrong with my son, Can you help him" Dimitri ask " Yes let's look at him" Bobbie said Dimitri called Cassie.
At The Quartermaine~Cassie hang up the phone. "Cassie what is it" Skye ask " That was Dimitri his at the hospital with Alex something is wrong I can't lose my son"Cassie said " You will not let's go to the hospital"Skye said they left. Lila was alone thinking about her affair with Morgan when Chandler came in. " Lila how was the ELQ meeting"Chandler ask " It was great" Lila said " Did you get everything you wanted"Chandler ask " Yea" Lila said " You need to let Morgan go it's for the best"Chandler said "I guess " Lila said
At Carly~ Michael came in. "Michael you're back is Sonny with you"Carly ask " No Sonny isn't coming back"Michael said "What Happened"Carly ask " Sonny had a breakdown and I called Jason and he put Sonny in a place we can't see him" Michael said "I'm sorry where are you staying"Carly ask "At the Quartermaine I want to know them" Michael said "That is you're choice and I'm sorry you had to see Sonny like that"Carly said " me to" Michael said
At General Hospital~ Cassie and Skye came in. "Where is my son" What is wrong with him"Cassie ask "I'm still waiting for the doctor to come back I saw a bruise on his arm"Dimitri said " bruise how did he get that" Cassie ask " I don't know I was hope you would know"Dimitri said " I didn't him my son! Cassie yelled " Well how did he get that bruise! Dimitri yelled " Both of you calm down and just think about Alex"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment