Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 17



At General Hospital
~ Tony came by. "Do you know what is wrong with our son" Dimitri ask " He has Leukemia Alex needs a bone marrow but first he needs to get his blood level right" Tony said " Oh no my baby can I lose him"Cassie ask " We will not lose Alexander , Who can be a match" Dimitri ask " Family members usually sibling are" Tony said "Alex doesn't have one"Cassie said "Cassie you will not lose you're son I will call the family to come and see if there a match"Skye said "You're right Alex will make it"Cassie said " Can we see our son"Dimitri ask "Yes but you have to cover up Alex can't have anything of his toys or anything"Tony said " Come on Darling let's go see our son" we have to be strong for him"Dimitri said " You're right"Cassie said Cassie and Dimitri went to see there son as the Quartermaine came in. " I'm glad you're here"Skye said "What is it"Lorenzo ask "Alex is sick he needs a bone marrow"Skye said " Oh no how is Cassie" Lila ask "A mess we need to get test"Skye said " Yes we will, Does Jax know"Chandler ask " No I haven't told him yet"Skye said Brenda came by. " Brenda how is Jax"Skye ask "His fine I'm taking care of him"Brenda said "Look Cassie needs Jax right now Alex is sick he has leukemia"Skye said " Your right she does I will tell him"Brenda said and left. "What was that about" Lorenzo ask "Brenda think I'm after Jax but I'm not"Skye said " I know"Lorenzo said " We have to save my grandson"Skye said "We will" Lorenzo said

At Alex room~ Cassie and Dimitri came in they were all cover up. "Mom why I'm here"Alex ask "You our sick but the doctors will fix you"Cassie said " yes I will make sure of it I promise you everything will be fine"Dimitri said Tony and Bobbie came in.. "We need to look at Alex"Tony said "Come on Cassandra let's go"Dimitri said "Take care of my baby"Cassie said "We will"Bobbie said Dimitri and Cassie left. " Oh Dimitri Alex looks so weak"Cassie said " Yes he does I'm sorry for blame you I know you would never hurt our son" Dimitri said " It's okay"Cassie said they share a hug as Morgan came by. " How is Alex, You're mother called me" Morgan said " Tony and Bobbie are looking at it we have to test everyone"Cassie said "We will test all the family and strangers we will find a match for Alex"Morgan said " I will save my son"Dimitri said "A son you left I been there for Alex I love him like my own son"Morgan said " But his not"Dimitri said "Can we do this another time? Alex needs us we need to be fight for that boy in that room"Cassie said "You're right" Morgan said "I'm sorry'' Dimitri said

At Josslyn room~ Carly and Michael came in. "Michael you're home to"Josslyn ask "yes I'm glad you're all right"Michael said "That you where is Sonny"Josslyn ask as Morgan came in. "Michael I'm glad you're here I need all of you and Dad to be test for you're bone marrow" Morgan said "for who"Carly ask "Alex his sick" Morgan said " No I need to be with Cassie"Josslyn said " I know you love you're sister but you will not be a help to Cassie if you risk you're recovery"Carly said " Mother is right"Morgan said "Fine tell Cassie we will all be test and she has our support"Josslyn aid "Yes she does"Carly said "Yea"Michael said "Is Dad with you"Morgan ask " I will tell you all the truth but we have to keep quit between us"Michael said "Fine go head" Morgan said "Sonny had a breakdown his in a place" Michael said " oh no"Morgan said " I'm sorry"Josslyn said 'Thanks Michael said "Can we see him"Morgan ask " No Sonny doesn't want anyone to see him" Michael said "We need to respect that"Carly said "Yes"Michael said

No comments:

Post a Comment