Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 18


At General Hospital~ In the hallway~ Cassie was sit down when Lila came by with some tea. " I have some tea for you" Lila said "Thanks, Oh Lila this is my fault that my son his fight for his life"Cassie said "Why would you say that"Lila ask "Because of the abortion I had it's my pay back" "First the two miscarry and now this Cassie said "You had you're reason for the abortion" Lila said "Yes I did Dimitri could never understand it" Cassie said Dimitri came by as Lila left. " I hear you talking to Lila about the abortion"Dimitri said " I was thinking this is my fault because of the abortion" " You could never forget me for that" Cassie said "We both know that baby was sick but you want a abortion Lizzy could of made it"Dimitri said " If we went through with the pregnancy she would not make it up till two years"Cassie said "Maybe we don't know and we can't change it either" I could never save Lizzy but I will save her brother"Dimitri said Cassie took Dimitri hand. Lila was watching them as Morgan came by. "Morgan look at Dimitri and Cassie they are still in love"Lila said " You need to move on" Morgan said "You need to see what is right in front of you" Lila said Morgan look at them.

At Jax room~ Brenda came in. "Can I go home"Jax ask " I don't know yet"Brenda said "What is it"Jax ask " It's Alex his sick he has Leukemia"Brenda said " Oh no, How is Cassie" I need to see her" Jax ask " I told Alan that and his going to bring a wheelchair in'' Brenda said "Thank you" Jax said

At Josslyn room~ Cassie came in. "Cassie I'm sorry about Alex but his a fighter like you and he will make it" Josslyn said " I hope so" Cassie said "What else is wrong" Josslyn ask "Dimitri and I keep talking about the past it make me think of what we had"Cassie said "Just remember what else happened 'Josslyn said "Yes you're right and Morgan treats me right his a perfect husband"Cassie said as Carly came in she hate to see Cassie hurt. " Cassie I want you to know that we all will be test"Carly said "Thanks I sure go back to my baby"Cassie said and left. "Mother are you okay" Josslyn ask "yes I'm fine" Carly said

In the hallway~ Skye and Lorenzo and Lila and Chandler were talking. "Cassie is going to need us right now" Skye said "Yes she does Mother"Chandler said Jax and Brenda came by. "Where is Cassie"Jax ask " I think she with Alex she is going to need all of us"Skye said "Yes she is"Jax said Emily and Nkolas and The Quartermaine came by as Cassie and Dimitri came by. "Cassie we will save Alex his a Quartermaine a fighter" Edward said "And a Cassadine to"Dimitri said "Alex will make it"Jane said "Thank you for coming and getting test"Cassie said "Yes thanks"Dimitri said Tony came by. "Alex blood level our great now but I want to wait till we do the transplant but I think we sure test everyone"Tony said "Yes we will"Nikolas said "There is one more person who sure be test" Dimitri said "Who"Emily ask " No Dimitri"Cassie said "Cassandra we can't turn away anyone for our son sake Darling" Dimitri said "Who is he talking about" Morgan ask " Me" Liz said as she came by in a wheel chair with a nurse. "Liz you're back" Emily said "Yes I'm" Liz said "Dimitri"Nikolas said "Dimitri I will be test to" Liz said "Thank you for coming mother" Dimitri said Bobbie took Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment