Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 19


At General Hospital~ "God I hope she not a match I don't want my son to have Liz blood inside her"Cassie said " Her blood is in him and it's not my mother fault she went crazy" Dimitri said "Let's go talk"Nikolas said they left. "Dimitri and Nikolas need to heal" Emily said "Yes they do, Do you think Liz will get better"Cassie said " I hope so it's my fault she went crazy I did sleep with her husband"Emily said Cassie left."Do you regret that"Lila ask " I regret that I hurt Liz and the boy's lose their mother because of me but I always love Nikolas we were married once before Liz and Nikolas" Emily said " Yes I guess" Lila said " Why our you asking" Emily ask " I was just wonder"Lila said Lorenzo came by. " I need to talk to my daughter" Lorenzo said

On the roof~ Dimitri and Nikolas~ "We ned to talk yes I made a mistake I hurt you're mother by my affair with Emily and I hurt you're brother but that is in the past you need to let it go you will made mistake by you're son" Nikolas said "Yes I did make two mistake one leave my son and another let Cassandra go but I will make it right and I didn't make Cassandra crazy you know that place you put mother in was horrible"Dimitri said "What that it's not right I put her in a great place in LA neither the ocean"Nikolas said " It was in London it was horrible"Dimitri said "Helena"Nikolas said " It does sound like her" Dimitri said " It's okay and I will call your brother he can help us with Alex'' Nikolas said "Thanks father" Dimitri said

Inside~ Lila and Lorenzo were talking. " Lila I know your feeling guilty but you need to let Morgan go and what you did Cassie will never know" Lorenzo said " I hate myself for it I do but I still want Morgan I love him even it's it's wrong" Lila said " Lila you can do better so can you're sister"Lorenzo said " I don't want anyone else I want Morgan I love him and Cassie love Dimitri" Lila said they did not know Dimitri was listen to them.

At Alex room~ Cassie was there watching her son sleeping. "You're going to make it Alex you're sister Lizzy is watching over you I can't lose another child" Cassie said as Morgan came in. "Alex you're going to be fine we will save you"Morgan said " Yes we will"Cassie said "Why don't we go home Alex is sleeping"Morgan ask "Sure I'm tired"Cassie said they went into the hallway."Dimitri I'm going home can you call me if there is a match Alex is sleeping"Cassie said "Sure I will"Dimitri said Morgan and Cassie left. Nikolas and Emily were about to leave when Liz came by. " Liz I'm sorry about that place it was not where I put you I think it was Helena" but she will not hurt you anymore" Nikolas said "Thank you" Liz said "Liz I hope you get better and we can all move on"Emily said " Me to" Liz said Liz left with her nurse. "We sure wait till we tell her about Lucky" Nikolas said "Yes" Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment