Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 29



At General Hospital~ Dimitri came to see his son. "Alexander soon you will get better"Dimitri said Tony came in. "Alex is doing great later today we will be able to do the surgery"Tony said "Great"Dimitri said
At ELQ~ Lila was working when a man came in. " Mrs Alcazar"The man said "Yes" Lila said " you been serviced The man said and left as Lorenzo came in. "What is it" Lorenzo ask " I'm being sue"Lila said " By who" Lorenzo ask
At the Country club~Jax was there when Josslyn and Cassie came in. "This is nice having breakfast with both my daughter's" Jax said "Yes it is"Skye said as she came by,
"Why our you here"Cassie ask " Cassie I asked you're mother to come join us you need to talk to each other" Jax said " I don't have to deal with this"Cassie said " Cassie I love you I was just stick in the middle of all this I hate that Lila sleep with Morgan and I'm sorry you're in pain'' Skye said " It's just going to get worst:" Lorenzo said as he came in. "What is going on"Skye ask "Cassie did not tell you? she is sue Lila for damage" Lorenzo said "What"Skye ask "Cassie" Jax ask "Yes I'm sue Lila for sleeping with my husband it's called alienation of affection law" Cassie said "Cassie you can't do this"Jax said "Yes I will and I will win"Cassie said her phone rang. and she hang up. " I have to go but I will sue Lila and no one will stop me"Cassie said and left. "Did you know"Jax ask " Cassie just told me today she has a great reason for this"Josslyn said and left. " Oh great" Lorenzo said
At the Quartermaine~ Lila came in everyone was there. " Justin there you are" Lila said "What kind I do for you" Justin ask " Cassie is sue me for damage for sleeping with her husband" Lila said "What? she can't do this" Edward said " Yes Cassie can a women sue her husband mistress and won" Justin said "Great I know this isn't about money" Lila said " No it's not"Alan said " I know It was wrong to sleep with Morgan a huge mistake but I did love him and I still do even it it's wrong" Lila said
At General Hospital~ Cassie came in. "Dimitri there doing the transplant today"Cassie ask "Yes Alexander is that strong"Dimitri said " Oh these is good"Cassie said "Yes it is"Dimitri said Alex came by. " Mommy"Alex said " Sweetheart it's going to be okay the doctor our going to fix you just like they fix me"Cassie said "We will be right here when you come out"Dimitri said Alex left. Josslyn came in. "Cassie is Alex okay" Josslyn ask "Yes they are doing the transplant today"Cassie said "That is great news' Josslyn said "Yes soon my little boy will be better"Cassie said "yes"Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment