Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 30


At General Hospital~ Josslyn came in. "Cassie is Alex okay"Josslyn ask "Yes there doing the transplant today"Cassie said "That is great news' Josslyn said "Yes soon my little boy will be better"Cassie said "Yes' Josslyn said 


At the Park~ Jax was walking when he ran into Carly. "Carly"Jax said "I'm glad you're doing okay for Josslyn sake"Carly said "Thank you, Josslyn told me about Sonny I'm sorry I know you loved him"Jax said "Yes I did"Carly said "Are you okay"Jax ask "Yes I just wish for once love work out"Carly said " Me to"Jax said " I hate what my son did he had a great thing with you're daughter"Carly said "Yes he did now it's all a mess Cassie will not talk to Skye and now she is sue Lila"Jax said "What, I'm sorry"Carly said "Thank you"Jax said

At Morgan~ Lila walk in. "Tell me it wasn't a mistake what we did"Lila said "I'm sorry I can't"Morgan said "Cassie is sue me for what we did"Lila said "I'm sorry maybe I can talk to her"Morgan said " No you done enough"Lila said

At General Hospital~Cassie was worry about Alex. "It's going to be okay our son will make it"Dimitri said "Yes he will"Cassie said Chandler came in. "Cassie how is Alex"Chandler ask "There doing the transplant today right now"Cassie said "I'm glad"Chandler said "Did you know about Morgan and Lila"Cassie ask "Yes but I told Lila to stop it and tell you" Sis I hate this"Chandler said he left. "Cassandra"Dimitri said "How did you forgive me for my affair"Cassie ask "It was hard but I did we were in a bad place in our marriage you had the abortion without telling me"Dimitri said "Yes but we know Lizzy was sick she would of died at a young age"Cassie said "Yes but we would of never know thanks to you're choice you made without me"Dimitri said " I regret that we sure of made the call together" Cassie said "Yes"Dimitri said
The Quartermaine came by. "How is Alex"Alan ask "We don't know"Cassie ask " Alex will be fine his a fighter now Cassie you can't sue Lila do you know what this will do to our family name"Edward said "Lila sure of stay away from my husband"Cassie said "Cassie is right both Morgan and Lila are to blame"Monica said "Yes"Dimitri said Jax came by as Tony came by. "How is our son"Dimitri ask He took Cassie hand. "Alexander made it and so did Liz both of them our fine"Tony said "That is great how we we know if it work"Cassie ask "In a few days we will run test but I have a feeling it work"Tony said "Thank you can we see our son"Dimitri ask "Yes"Tony said they left. "I'm so glad it work"Jax said " Me to, Jax you have to talk to Cassie about sue Lila it's going to hurt everyone"Alan said "My daughter is a grown woman I can't chance her mind you know that she like Skye"Jax said "Yes"Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment