Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 31



At Lila~ Lorenzo and Skye were there. " I hate this Cassie is sue me I been thinking maybe it was not worth it"Lila said "We have to stop this somehow"Lorenzo said " I talk to Justin his my lawyer I can't talk to Cassie without him ","Mother I'm sorry for what this is doing to the family"Lila said "I know you our but these has gone to far"Skye said "Yes it has"Lila said Chandler came in. "How is Alex"Skye ask "Great Cassie just called me it work"Chandler said "That great"Skye said "It looks like Cassie and Dimitri are getting close"Chandler said " I always thought Cassie still loved him"Skye said "Yes me to but Cassie hurt him"Lila said "Anyway what are we doing to do"Lorenzo ask " I have a idea"Skye said and left.
At General Hospital~ Alexander room~ Dimitri and Cassie came in to see their son. "Oh Alexander soon you will be out of there"Dimitri said "I'm better"Alex ask "Almost and soon you will get out of here"Cassie said "Where is uncle Morgan"Alex ask "His working"Cassie said " Oh, I want to go home"Alex said "You will soon"Cassie said "Yes"Dimitri said Bobbie came in. "Alex sure rest now"Bobbie said "All right we will be back"Cassie said They left.
At Cassie/Josslyn house~ Josslyn was unpacking when Skye came in. "Cassie isn't here"Josslyn said " I know I want to talk to you alone"Skye said "What"Josslyn ask "Cassie we both love her but right now she only listen to you this lawsuit is only going to hurt even more can you take Cassie out of this"Skye ask "No . I never judge Cassie and I will support her on this I hate what Lila did"Josslyn said "I'm glad Cassie has you"Skye said and left.
At Kelly's~ Dimitri and Cassie came in. "I'm so glad Alex is all right"Cassie said " Me to , We sure hire a nurse to make sure his take care of"Dimitri said " I can do it"Cassie said " I know but it will not hurt to get the extra care"Dimitri said " All right "Cassie said "Good "Dimitri said " I think tell Alex gets better he sure stay with me"Cassie said " All right"Dimitri said " I sure go home"Cassie said " I will walk you home"Dimitri said "Dimitri I'm not ready for love "Cassie said Dimitri touch her hair. "Take you're time I can wait"Dimitri said they left.
At General Hospital~ Liz room~ Edmund came in. "Edmund I'm so glad you're home I miss you"Liz said " I miss you to Mother"Edmund said Nikolas came in with flowers. "There for you"Nikolas said "Thank you, How is Alex"Liz ask "His great you saved our grandson"Nikolas said " It was the least I can do"Liz said
At Skye/Lorenzo~"Did it work talking to Josslyn"Lorenzo ask "No she will not talk to Cassie about this and Cassie will not listen to Jax either there is nothing we can do"Skye said "Well since Cassie will not let this go she is not allow in our house" Lorenzo said "I will not turn my back on my daughter again! You love Cassie to! Skye yelled "Yes I thought she was mine! Lorenzo yelled " I made a mistake but you still love Cassie and you know that I will not choice Cassie or any mine children I sure of made Lila confess this whole thing is out of control"Skye said "Yes it is and Morgan isn't worth it! Lorenzo said " Lorenzo don't do anything"Skye said " I will not" Lorenzo said "I hear that Sonny had a breakdown are you going to take over"Skye ask

No comments:

Post a Comment