Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 33


At L&B~ Dillon was working when Ned came in. "How are you doing"Ned ask "Great we are all set we just need to find some talent"Dillon said "Yes we do"Ned said 
At General Hospital~Liz room~ Cassie came in. "Liz I want to thank you for saving my son if I lose him"Cassie said "I know and I'm glad I could help you and Alex is a great kid"Liz said "Yes he is"Cassie said " my son still love you"Liz said "there is a lot of hurt between Dimitri and I some that he will never forgive"Cassie said

At the Empire ~ Dimitri was working when Edmund and Nikolas came in. " I hear a rumor and I hope it's not true that you give the waterfront to the Quartermaine" Nikolas ask "Yes I did"Dimitri said "We could of had it why" Nikolas ask " I promise Edward it"Dimitri said "For Cassandra"Edmund said " No. Dimitri please tell me it's not true"Nikolas said "Yes I did I want Cassandra back"Dimitri said " Not by this promise Edward the waterfront for Cassie is not a way to win her heart" Nikolas said " Like you would love you cheat on mother"Dimitri said "Yes I did"Nikolas said

At the Quartermaine~Cassie came in. "Grandfather you have ten min that all I will give you"Cassie said "Cassie I know you're hurt over these but you need to just handle this between the family"Edward said " I can't it's not the affair I'm really upset over it's that Lila was willing to hurt me her sister I would never do this"Cassie said " I don't get what is so great about Morgan his ruin this family" Edward said " You will never understand now I'm late thanks a lot"Cassie said and left. Skye came in. "You missed you're daughter Cassie we need to fix these and get this family back on track"Edward said " I know but you never made it easy you always support Lila over Cassie"Skye said " Lila and I have a lot in common we both love ELQ but I love Cassie to"Edward said " How do we fix these"Skye ask Alan came in. "Daddy oh tell me how do I fix these between my daughter's it was so easy when they were little"Skye said " I think you sure let them fix it"Alan said "Your right it's time they act like adults"Skye said "Yes it is"Alan said

At the Country club~ Kristina and Cassie were talking. "We have a great chance of winning" Kristina said "Great I don't want money I just want Lila to see what she has done"Cassie said "We could give the money to charity"Kristina said "Good"Cassie said Lorenzo came by. "Cassie we need to talk" Lorenzo said " Not alone"Kristina said " It will be fine"Cassie said " All right I will be over there"Kristina said she left. "Cassie I love you as my own daughter I raise you and I know you are hurt over Lila but this isn't the way to do this it's hurt you're mother over these I know you are to" Lorenzo said " I love you to but I'm not going to stop this I'm sorry"Cassie said " Me to" Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment