Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 12”

On the Docks~ Zander and Lydia were there as Helena came by. "Oh look it's two bastard children of Alexis"Helena said "Stay away from us"Zander said " I don't care what Alexis says Stavors isn't you're father my Stavors would never do that"Helena said and left. "Don't listen to her"Zander said " I know"Lydia said

At Lorenzo office~ Chandler who was hangover was there to work with his father. "What is the matter with you"Lorenzo ask "I had to much to drink"Chandler said "Skye called me I know that you're not going to you're mother wedding" Lorenzo said " No I'm not"Chandler said "You're break you're mother's heart"Lorenzo said " You can't make me go"Chandler said "No I can't"Lorenzo said Ric came in."Chandler I know that you broke my daughter's heart and it will give me another great reason to come after both of you"Ric said "If you want to live I suggest you don't" Lorenzo said and Ric left. "So it's over with you and Kristina" What is going on with you son" Lorenzo ask " Leave it alone"Chandler said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie was decorating the house when Dimitri came in. "Darling I have a wedding gift for you and one for I'm sorry gift"Dimitri said Cassie open it was an all diamond necklace. "Oh my god"Cassie said "Yes, Let me put it on"Dimitri said he put it on. "You will look great wear it"Dimitri said "It's beautiful I love it 'Cassie said " I have you're wedding ring to it's match this"Dimitri said " Oh Dimitri 'Cassie said " I have more good news Nikolas give me the hotel 100% is mine and soon I will get all my power back"Dimitri said " I don't are about power"Cassie said "Yes you do, I remember when we first start dating you say you were attraction to me because I have money and power"Dimitri said " You're right but you're smart to"Cassie said "Yes we will get it all back what we lose I promise you 'Dimitri said "Let's pick out a date"Cassie said

At the Cassadine Empire~ Nikolas office~ Stefan came in. "Stefan what is it"Nikolas ask "We need to get Dimitri back before this company fall apart"Stefan said "Dimitri isn't my son"Nikolas said " Our you sure"Stefan ask "I don't want to believe the DNA test but that what It says"Nikolas said " I miss him"Stefan said " Me to"Nikolas said Helena came in. "Why are you here"Stefan ask " I hear the sad news about Dimitri I can't believe it but you had to knock up Liz you sure of pick someone else to carry the heirs 'Helena said " I want you to leave town and never come back"Nikolas said "Not going to happened, this empire better not fall apart! Helena said " Leave now or I will kill you"Stefan yelled . Helena left as her phone rang it was Dimitri. "The wedding is on"Dimitri said "That wonderful news"Helena said

At the Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie open the door it was her old maid Peggy who Cassie missed. "Peggy why are you here"Cassie ask " I want to come work for you and Mr.Cassadine"- Spencer ,Peggy said "Yes I miss you so much"Cassie said "Mr.Edmund wasn't very nice to work with but you and Mr.Spencer always been kind to me"Peggy said "You never told Edmund anything"Cassie ask "No Mrs.Jacks you're secret is safe"Peggy said "Good , I need to get back to the kitchen I'm making dinner"Cassie said as Dimitri came in. "Did I just hear you say you're going to make dinner"Dimitri ask "Yes, Dimitri Peggy is going to work for us again"Cassie said "That great"Dimitri said "Dimitri show Peggy a room I'm going to finish cooking"Cassie said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment