Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 25:



At Skye/Jax~ "Skye that was sweet of you for what you say about Brenda' Jax said "I have let it go now that Brenda is gone it's not right to hold all this against her"Skye said "Yes"Jax said " I think soon Lila and Cassie will get along"Skye said " I do hope so"Jax said

At Lila/Morgan~ Lila came in with a dress. "What is that for"Morgan ask "Cassie ask me to be in her wedding she wants to try to be friends"Lila said "Really? That great"Morgan said "Yes" Lila said "What is it"Morgan ask " I think my sister is making a mistake in marry Dimitri and if I say something to Cassie I could lose her"Lila said "Why do you think the wedding is mistake" Yes I don't like Dimitri but I think he love her in his own way"Morgan said "Yes in his own way Dimitri destroy Cassie magazine"Lila said "How"Morgan ask "He paid all the sponsors to drop her" Lila said " No' Morgan said "Yes what do you think I sure do"Lila ask "This is hard decisions to make"Morgan said "Yes either way I could lose my sister" Lila said

At the Princess~ Dimitri was having lunch with Liz. "Oh mother I want you at my wedding I miss you "Dimitri said
" I miss you to and I'm sorry I hurt you" Liz said "I'm trying to let it go"Dimitri said Cassie came by. "Cassandra how'd it go with Lila"Dimitri ask "Great she is going to be in our wedding, Liz it's good to see you" Cassie said "You to, How our my grandchildren" Liz ask "There great growing so big"Cassie said " Good , Who is watching them when you're on the honeymoon"Liz ask "My mother is"Cassie said "Really"Dimitri ask "Yes, Where are we going"Cassie ask "It's a surprise"Dimitri said and kiss her hand. Nikolas And Alexis came by. "Dimitri I have a surprise for you I hope you like it"Nikolas said "What"Dimitri ask " I want to adoption you as my son I did raise you as my son so what do you say"Nikolas ask " I would love it"Dimitri said they share a hug as Edmund came by. "What is going on"Edmund ask "I'm adoption you're brother as my own son "Nikolas said "I'm the real heir I have everything Dimitri had well almost"Edmund said and look at Cassie. "You will not ever have Cassandra she love me not you and soon you will ruin the empire"Dimitri said "Why can't both of you just get along and ran it together"Liz ask "I'm sorry mother but I will not share"Edmund said "Dimitri I have the papers for you to sign about Nikolas adoption you"Alexis said "Thank you"Dimitri said he sign them. "Alexis have you plan a shower for Kristina yet"Cassie ask “No not yet"Alexis said " I'm sure you're happy about you're first grandchild"Cassie said "Yes I'm but I haven't planned anything yet"Alexis said " Well if you need any help"Cassie said "Yes Cassandra is great at plan parties, Alexis do you have more paperwork for us"Dimitri ask "Yes I do"Alexis said "What paper"Cassie ask 'Cassandra this is just a prenup to ported both of us I believe we will make it this time but just in case we our both rich"Dimitri said "I will have Kristina look at this"Cassie said " All right now let's order"Dimitri said

At the Bar~ Edmund was drinking when Nikolas came by. "Father do you really love Dimitri over me"Edmund ask " No I love both of you I wish you both will get along"Nikolas said "We our just like you and uncle Lucky"Edmund said " I hope it ends different" Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment