Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 26”

At Chandler/ Kristina~ "Chandler I want you to take it easy"Kristina said " I will and I have some news that you will love"Chandler said "What is that"Kristina ask " I'm quit the mob I will just work at the yacht"Chandler said " I love it and I know you like working for you're father but I would always worry" Kristina said
" I know and I want a better life for our child"Chandler said " We will give him or her one" Kristina said "When is you're doctor visit" Chandler ask "Soon I will let you know"Kristina said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie and Dimitri came in from having lunch to fine Alex trying on his tuxedos for the wedding. " How do I look"Alex ask "Handsome just like you're father"Cassie said "Yes you do"Dimitri said "Cool I want to be like Daddy"Alex said "Yes ,Why don't you take it off"Cassie said " All right"Alex said "Cassandra I have to get back to the office"Dimitri said "All right"Cassie said Dimitri left.

At Edmund~ He was on the phone. "Yes I think it's time you come home"Edmund said and hang up. "It's time to calm what is mine"Edmund said he look at a picture of Cassie.

At Rae~ Skye came in. "Mother"Skye said "What is it"Rae ask she was having a hard time walking. "Oh mother you're drunk"Skye said "Yes I'm"Rae said "Why don't we go for a drive"Skye said "Where to"Rae ask "It's a surprise"Skye said "All right"Rae said

At the Princess~Jax was meeting Julia. "So is Skye okay with you plan a fundraiser in Brenda name" Julia ask "Yes Skye is fine with it, Now have you come up with any ideas"Jax ask "Yes I have" Julia said as Lucy came by. "Lucy what are you doing here"Julia ask "I ask Lucy to help us"Jax said "Yes and I will I'm so sorry about Brenda"Lucy said "Thank you so what have you came up with"Julia ask " A fundraise for General hospital Brenda loved the hospital"Lucy said "Yes she did and I live that idea"Julia said

At General Hospital~ AA meeting room~ Rae and Skye came in there were people talking. "Can I help you"The women ask "Skye why are we here"Rae ask "This is a AA meeting you need help"Skye said "I don't have a problem with Alcohol "Rae said "Yes you do you sound like me years ago but I got help and so will you"Skye said "She has to Admit it to herself"The man said "You want me to admit that I'm a alcohol" I just lose my daughter! Brenda who I turn my back on! I never got to know her so yes I been drinking but I can stop! Rae yelled "Mother, Brenda would not want you to do this you have a lot to live for me and the children"Skye said "I have to go, I can't believe you brought me here! Rae yelled and left. "You can't make her get help as you know it has to be her who wants help"The man said "Yes I know I wish I could help my mother"Skye said "Our you okay"The man ask "It's take a lot of me not to drink but I will not fall apart"Skye said "Meeting help"The women said "Yes"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment