Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 27


At ELQ~ Dimitri office~Floss came in and Dimitri was gone so she look around and found something she put it in her bag as Dimitri came in. "Floss why are you here"Dimitri ask " I just want to make sure you still want to marry Cassie when you can have me"Floss said she touch Dimitri. "I'm sorry Floss,But Cassandra has my heart , and I thought you were dating my brother"Dimitri ask "Kind of"Floss said " There is something you can do for me"Dimitri said "What"Floss ask "Get Edmund to stop thinking about Cassandra"Dimitri said "Sure I will"Floss said "Good"Dimitri said "Don't you think we could have fun together"Floss ask "Yes I do but I need a wife who will help me get to the top and that is Cassandra".Dimitri said "Does Cassie know"Floss ask "She will"Dimitri said

At Edmund~Cassie came in. "Cassandra it's good to see you so have you called off the wedding"Edmund ask "No just leave me alone forget me"Cassie said "It's hard to forget you"Edmund said they share a kiss."That can't happen tomorrow is my wedding day"Cassie said " It's a mistake, Does Dimitri really make love to you the way you need "Edmund ask "Yes he does, We just had a one night stand"Cassie said "It was more then you know what, I wonder if Dimitri would say"Edmund ask "You will not tell him"Cassie said "Why not what do I have to lose"Edmund ask "I will give you anything to keep quiet"Cassie said "I want you"Edmund said " No"Cassie said " Fine I will not say anything "Edmund said "Thank you I have to go"Cassie said

At the Quartermaine~ Alan was alone when Skye came in. "Dad we need to help Rae 'Skye said "What is it"Alan ask "She been drinking a lot"Skye said "No"Alan said " I try to take her to an AA meeting but it didn't work"Skye said "We can't make Rae admit it"Alan said "No but it's not good and I feel like half of this is my fault Rae choice me over Brenda"Skye said "It's not you're fault Rae made this choice"Alan said " I just wish I could help her"Skye said " We will be there for Rae"Alan said as Monica came in. "What about Rae"Monica ask "Rae is drinking she blames herself for Brenda"Skye said "I'm sorry but Rae is a big girl she can help herself"Monica said " I will let you two talk"Skye said and left. "Monica I'm not going to sleep with Rae anymore this is just about Brenda Rae and I need to deal with lose her"Alan said
"Yes but for a long time you did not know Brenda was you're daughter she was just a friend"Monica said "Yes I wish I know the truth"Alan said " You can turn to me"Monica said " I know"Alan said

At Mike~ Rae was there. "Another one"Rae said " No Rae I'm cutting you off"Mike said "No "Rae said " Here is some coffee"Mike said " I don't want coffee"Rae said "Well I'm only service you that"Mike said "Fine"Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment