Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 28”



At Skye/Jax~ "How is the fundraise going"Skye ask "All right our you okay"Jax ask "No Rae is drinking I try to get her some help but she will not listen to me"Skye said "I'm sorry, Our you okay"Jax ask "I'm not going to drink as much as I want to , I almost lose my son and granddaughters but I will be fine"Skye said " Good your not alone in this"Jax said "Thanks I just wish I could help"Rae said " Me to"Jax said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie was looking out the window thinking of her secret when Dimitri came in and pull her in. "Penny for you're thoughts"Dimitri ask " I was just thinking how happy we our going to be"Cassie said she turn to him. "Yes we will now I will stay at the hotel for tonight oh Cassandra I love you"Dimitri said " I love you to Dimitri you are my soul mate"Cassie said " You're mine to"Dimitri said they share a kiss.

The next day~ Cassie and Dimitri wedding~ At St. angels~ Cassie room~ She was getting ready with the help of Skye and Josslyn and Lila. "You look beautiful"Skye said Yes you do our you sure about this"Josslyn ask "Yes I'm "Cassie said " I love you're dress" Lila said "Thanks"Cassie said "I'm so glad you both made up"Skye said " Yes., Josslyn came you check on things"Cassie ask "Sure"Josslyn said

In the Church~
~ Jax was there when Carly came in. "Jax, You look handsome"Carly said "You to I hope you be here tonight"Jax said " I love Cassie to"Carly said " I know" Jax said Josslyn came in. "Cassie wants to me to check on things"Josslyn said " I think everything is set"Jax said his phone rang and Jax went to take it. "Joss what is it"Carly ask " I think this whole wedding is a mistake"Josslyn said "Why"Carly ask " I just have a feeling"Josslyn said " If you say anything"Carly said " I will lose Cassie"Josslyn said "All you can do is support Cassie"Carly said "Yes I guess so"Josslyn said

In the hallway~ Dimitri came in and ran into Morgan, "Why are you here"Dimitri ask " I'm Lila date and Cassie ask me to come"Morgan said "You better not ruin it for Cassandra and I"Dimitri said " No that you"Morgan said

Cassie room~ She was looking at herself in the mirror wear her wedding dress and Diamond necklace when Jax came in. "Cassie you look beautiful our you sure about this we can run away"Jax ask " No it's feels right I love Dimitri he makes me feel safe"Cassie said " All right he better make you happy"Jax said " He will"Cassie said Inside the church ~ Rae came in as Skye came by her. "Don't worry I'm fine for Cassie sake"Rae said "Good I love you and I'm here for your not alone"Skye said " I know"Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment