Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 29”

At St.Angles~Dimitri was wait for Cassie with Nikolas and Alex and Josslyn and Lila and Kristina walk down then Jax and Cassie walk down. "Who gives this bride away"The father ask "Her Mother and I do"Jax said He sit down. "Cassandra and Dimitri have wrote their own vows"The father said "Dimitri this is not the first time we say I do but it will be the last time we will make this work yes we fight but we will work it out and maybe have more children but now I'm happy with just you and our children I love you"Cassie said " I love you to Cassandra and you're right this will be different between us and we will get it right"Dimitri said "I love you Cassandra and your right this time will be different between us we will get it right"Dimitri said "Does anyone object"The father ask " I do"Lucky said as he came in. "Who are you"The father ask "I'm the groom father"Lucky said "Why do you object"The father ask " That I was not invited I will sit down" Lucky said "That fine"Dimitri said "Does anyone else object"The father ask " No go on"Dimitri said " I do"Lila said "Lila please if you want us to be sister you will let me be happy beside why do you object"Cassie ask " I just want you happy that all are you sure about this" Lila ask "Yes I'm"Cassie said "Lila just love you that all"Morgan said "I'm sure that it"Cassie said "Fine" Lila said " You may kiss the bride 'The father said Dimitri kiss Cassie. "It's going to be fine"Dimitri said " Yes it is"Cassie said "We will meet you at the yacht "Dimitri said to the guest and they left. " Lila why would you stop this" What is going on"Skye ask " I'm just worry that all I feel bad" Lila said "Tell Cassie your sorry"Skye said " I will "Lila said "Chandler how are you , Don't over do this"Skye said " No mother I'm fine"Chandler said "Good I love you son and I'm glad that your fine I will do anything to keep that"Skye said " I know mother and I'm sorry for everything"Chandler said

In the limousine~ Dimitri and Cassie were on the way to the yacht which was dock. "Do you know why Lila want to stop our wedding"Cassie ask " No I don't know but don't worry Lila can't hurt us"Dimitri said "No she can't"Cassie said She look at her wedding ring . "Don't you just love it"Dimitri ask "Yes I do it match my necklace thank you"Cassie said "You're welcome just be careful with it"Dimitri said " I will.Cassie said

At the Yacht~ Everyone was there wait for Cassie and Dimitri~” Skye I don't know if I can do this much longer, Chandler keep ask me if I'm seeing Dr.Hardy"Kristina said "When can Chandler have sex"Skye ask "In a couple of days"Kristina said "Then pull the doctor visit off till then"Skye said "But what if Chandler fine out"Kristina said "He will not, It's keeping him alive"Skye said Alexis was about to see Kristina when Jax came by. "Jax I need to go see Kristina 'Alexis said "Why are you so worry about Skye and Kristina talking"Jax ask "Ask you're wife"Alexis said as Skye came by and Alexis left. "What is going on"Jax ask "Not now it's our daughter's wedding"Skye said "Fine"Jax said Cassie and Dimitri came in and everyone clap

No comments:

Post a Comment