Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 30”


At the Yacht~ Dimitri and Cassie arrive. "Thank you for coming to our wedding and be here for our special day"Dimitri said Everyone clap. "Here to share their first dance as Husband and wife Mr and Mrs.Cassadine the bandmate said Cassie and Dimitri share a dance. " Lila you better behave if not you need to leave"Jax said " I love Cassie that is why I did that" Lila said "What is it that you know" Jax ask "Leave Lila alone"Morgan said Cassie came by. "Cassie I want you to be happy that all"Lila said "I'm Dimitri make me happy"Cassie said Dimitri came by. " Is everything okay"Dimitri ask "Yes I'm going to chance to my short wedding dress"Cassie said and left.

"Lucky I'm glad you're better"Liz said "Yes I'm, So Dimitri is my son"Lucky ask "Yes I'm sorry I keep it from you" Liz said "Why did you"Lucky ask "Because I wanted Dimitri to be a Cassadine" Liz said "Did you ever love me" Lucky ask "Yes I did" Liz said Dimitri and Nikolas came by. "Dimitri I want to know you as my son. Why did the bandmate say you're a Cassadine" when your a Spencer" Lucky ask "I adoption Dimitri as my son I loved him and raise him as my own" Nikolas said "It's not you're fault this whole thing's a mess"Lucky said "Yes it is but we will do this another day it's my wife day"Dimitri said "Yes it is"Nikolas said Cassie came by. "Is everything okay"Cassie ask "Yes it is Darling"Dimitri said " Lucky I'm glad your well"Cassie said "Thank you" Lucky said Laura came by. "Laura it's good to see you"Cassie said "You to both of you"Laura said "Come on darling"Dimitri said they left. "Lucky is this too much for you"Laura ask "No" Lucky said

"Mom can we cut the cake"Alex ask "Yes we can"Cassie said they cut the cake. "Dimitri where are we going on our honeymoon"Cassie ask "To Paris"Dimitri said "Oh that is great I want to make a baby why we our there"Cassie said " Me to but if it doesn't happened I'm okay with it"Dimitri said Stefan came by. "Dimitri Nikolas told me the great news that he adoption you"Stefan said "Yes I just wish I was a blood Cassadine"Dimitri said "Me to but I want you to come back to the empire"Stefan said " I don't know"Dimitri said as Helena came by. "Why are you here" Get out of here! Cassie yelled "I'm not here to hurt anyone I have some news to share"Helena said "What is it"Nikolas ask as Edmund came in. "Get out of here! Dimitri yelled " No I want him here this effect him to it's about Him"Helena said
"Helena will you just get it over with"Nikolas ask "Fine I will, I ran my own DNA test and Dimitri isn't a Spencer his a Cassadine a full one"Helena said "No there was a DNA test"Edmund said "And someone played with it"Helena said "Who would do that"LIz ask "The one with the most to gain Edmund he wants everything that Dimitri has money and power and Cassandra"Helena said "I don't know why you hate me that much I have always been nice to you I share the empire with you and I wish you would get over you're obsession with my wife its scare"Dimitri said "You have the one thing beside Cassandra that I want everyone love you"Edmund said "That not true I love you" Liz said "Me to"Nikolas said "Not as much as you love Dimitri I want another test"Edmund said " Me to , We can do it tomorrow"Dimitri said "Dimitri our honeymoon"Cassie said "Can we put the honeymoon off till we get the results"Dimitri ask "Fine I don't care what last name you have I love you"Cassie said " I love you to we will get a room for tonight"Dimitri said "Why don't you just stay here"Skye ask "Yes a night alone on the yacht"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment