Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 31”



At the Yacht~ Maxie came by Chandler and Kristina. "I'm not here to course anymore trouble I'm sorry I was just mad that Kristina got away with killing my niece I wanted to make her pay"Maxie said " I will never forgive myself for what I did"Kristina said "I know"Maxie said "We forget you"Kristina said "Thank you"Maxie said "You still have a job here"Chandler said Maxie left as Lorenzo came by "Father we need to talk I want to leave the mob"Chandler said "I understand for the baby" Lorenzo said "Yes"Chandler said Georgie came by Kristina. "So you're having a baby"Georgie said "Yes I will never forgive myself for what I did"Kristina said " I know"Georgie said

"Helena let me walk you out"Dimitri said they went off the yacht. "So I'm a Cassadine"Dimitri ask "Yes everything is you're I'm glad that you finally marry her now keep Cassandra under control"Helena said " Oh I will , I already did that"Dimitri said "Good now we have to stop you're brother"Helena said "Leave him to me"Dimitri said "Fine"Helena said and left.

In the Yacht~ "So you had to close the magazine"Skye ask "Yes I guess running a magazine was a joke but Dimitri has a job at the hotel for me and Josslyn "Cassie said "That Great , Cassie I think Lila just wants you to be happy that why she stop the wedding"Skye said "No mother Lila wanted to ruin my day and she will not"Cassie said
Everyone left the yacht expect Cassie and Dimitri there was candies everywhere when Dimitri took Cassie hand and they dance as silver balloons came down on them. " I will make you happy Cassandra"Dimitri said they share a kiss.

At Lila/Morgan~ " I sure of not say anything today I just don't want Dimitri to hurt Cassie " Lila said " Me either I get why did it, but I'm not sure Cassie will"Morgan said " No I guess not" Lila said

At Skye/Jax~ They were talking care of their grandchildren. "Grandmother do I have to go to bed"Alex ask "Yes it's late and it was a long day"Skye said "Yes it was now we our a family"Alex said "Yes"Skye said Liv and Harper Skye were crying. "It's okay"Jax said he rock them.

At Nikolas/Emily~ "Do you think what Helena was saying was true"Nikolas ask " I don't know you can't trust Helena beside all that matters is both Dimitri and Edmund our your son's"Emily said "Yes they are"Nikolas said

At Zandler~ He was sleeping when there was a knock on the door , Zander went to open it was Helena. "What do you want"Zandler ask "Soon everyone will know what you did and you will pay"Helena said "Leave it alone"Zander said "Never"Helena said

No comments:

Post a Comment