Wednesday, August 10, 2016

All we’d ever need part 3 ch 32”

At the Yacht~ Dimitri and Cassie were lay on the bed. "Dimitri promise me this is forever"Cassie said " I promise"Dimitri said they made love.

At Edmund~ "There is no way I will lose again"Edmund said as Floss came in. " I don't care if you're a Cassie or Spencer! Floss said " Well I do"Edmund said

The next day~ At the Quartermaine~Emily came into fine Monica alone. "Mom, Can we talk"Emily ask "Sure what is it , You look wired"Monica said " I did something and I can lose everything when it comes out"Emily said "What is it"Monica ask "It’s about the night Liz deliver Dimitri I was there"Emily said

At Liz~ Liz was looking out the window thinking when Lucky came in. "Our you okay"Lucky ask "No I'm not, I swear I had you're baby I remember it" Liz said "Are you sure you remember it right" Lucky ask "Yes I'm, But I'm going to see Kevin today to help me" Liz said " I will go with you"Lucky said they left.

At the Yacht~Cassie and Dimitri were getting dress. "Today I may get it all back"Dimitri said " No matter who you are I love you"Cassie said " I love you to"Dimitri said they share a kiss and left.

At Brenda old house~ Julia was there when Jax came in. "You want to see me"Jax ask "Yes there our something of Brenda I think you sure have them" Julia said "Thank you, Our you sure about selling this"Jax ask "Yes I'm" Julia said "If you need anything"Jax said and left. "Hopefully Brenda secret will destroy you and Skye"Julia said to herself.

At Rae~ Rae wake up she had been drinking the night before when there was a knock on the door it we Skye. "What do you want? Are you here to make me to go another AA meeting"Rae ask "No If you can't stop drinking I don't want you neither myself or my family"Skye said "Fine"Rae said Skye left she was hope that would work.

At General Hospital~ Kevin office~ Lucky and Liz were there. " I need your help to remember the birth of our son" Liz said "Okay, What do you remember"Kevin ask " I remember being pregnant with Lucky son when I was still marry to Nikolas that is why I thought Dimitri was Lucky" Liz said "I can help you remember are you sure you want to"Kevin ask "Yes"Liz said

No comments:

Post a Comment