Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 33”

At General Hospital~ Emily came in. "Emily, You have to tell Liz the truth she in with Kevin trying to remember"Monica said " “Your right"Emily said as Nikolas and Dimitri and Cassie and Edmund and Page came in. "Why did you call us"Nikolas ask"Come with me"Emily said they went into Kevin's office. "I'm with a patience right now"Kevin said " I know what Liz is trying to remember I can help her" Emily said "What is it" Liz ask "You were pregnant with Lucky son you ask me to help you make sure Nikolas never know and even though I still love Nikolas I wanted to help you , You our my best friend so I did" Emily said "Who is the baby is it Edmund or Dimitri' Lucky ask " It's neither of them there both Nikolas son"Emily said "Then where is my another baby" Liz ask " I went to see you that night at the mansion there was a storm and you were in the middle of having you're baby I had to help you deliver them we were alone Nikolas was way and you had a heath son a baby Dimitri but something else was wrong you were unconscious at that time and I found out there was another baby coming"Emily said "Where is my baby! Liz yelled "That when Zander came in to see you and I need his help the baby died so Zander help me buried him we thought it was best not to tell you"Emily said "Not to tell me about my son! Liz yelled I wanted to ease you're pain I already hurt you to much pain"Emily said "You have no right to do that! Liz yelled and slap her. "That was my baby"Lucky ask "Yes" Emily said "You only help me cover my affair because that is when you and Nikolas were having yours"Liz said "Yes"Emily said "Your no longer my friend" Liz said "Nikolas have I lose you to" Emily ask "Yes you had no right to play god"Nikolas said "So I'm a Cassadine"Dmitri ask "Yes you are"Zander said " How do you know"Dimitri ask "Edmund blackmail me into chance the test result"Zander said " I will lock you up"Dimitri said "Dimitri"Cassie said "Cassandra this whole lie ruin our life"Dimitri said Mac came by. " Liz you called me" Mac said "Yes I want you to arrest Emily and Zander they never told me that I had another baby and he died they just buried him like he was nothing" Liz said "Is this true"Mac ask "Yes"Emily said Zander and Emily were arrest.

At Skye/Jax~ Jax was read some of Brenda letter when Skye came in. "What are you reading"Skye ask "Brenda left me some letters"Jax said " Oh"Skye said "Skye I don't love her I love you"Jax said " I know", What in the letter"Skye ask "Brenda had a child she give up"Jax said " Oh"Skye said "I don't know if it's mine if that what you're thinking"Jax said "Do you want to find out"Skye ask "Well you be okay if I did"Jax ask "Yes I'm not jealous of a child and if this child is you're you both have a right to know"Skye said "Thank you , Now tell me what is going on with you and Kristina"Jax ask "Kristina lied she not pregnant she lied to save my son "Skye said "So you're helping Kristina"Jax ask "Yes Kristina wants to get pregnant soon I hope you understand I can't lose my son"Skye said "Yes I get it"Jax said "Thank you"Skye said

At Lorenzo~ "So did Jax pick up the letters" Lorenzo ask "Yes it was so easy this is going to ruin them"Julia said "Soon I will have Skye back" Lorenzo said

At the Police Station~ Alexis came in. "Alexis you have to help my daughter"Monica said " I will let me talk to them"Alexis said "You can't be Zandler lawyer you're his mother"Scotty said "I can to"Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment