Monday, August 8, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 5:


At a house~ Dimitri and Cassie came in. "Isn't this Sonny old house"Cassie ask "Yes it is there are a lot of rooms here , what do you say"Dimitri ask "You didn't want to buy the lake house didn't you"Cassie ask "Darling we need a lot of rooms that all, So what do you say"Dimitri ask " I need to think about it after all I'm the one buying the house"Cassie said "Oh really Darling so now that I lose everything you're going to use you're money to get what you want"Dimitri ask "It's not like you never did! Why do you want this house"Cassie ask "Do you think I love that I have nothing to offer you! "No money, nothing I hate this and I want to make it right to pass something to our son"Dimitri said " You do have something to pass on our son and I'm sorry my money is our money and I will stand by you I love you"Cassie said " I love you to"Dimitri said the relater came in. "We will take it"Dimitri said

At Josslyn~ She was looking at a picture of models when there was a knock on the door it was Tommy with food. " I brought some dinner for you"Tommy said "Thank you"Josslyn said "Who are all this picture of"Tommy ask "Models we need a model and fast we our lose our magazine"Josslyn said " I'm sorry"Tommy said " Me to"Josslyn said

The next day~ General Hospital~ Skye came in for a check up. "Skye our you okay"Alan ask " Yes I'm feeling better I just have a checkup with Dr.Hayward"Skye said Dr. Hayward came by. "Skye let's go into my office"Dr.Hayward said They went inside. "How are you doing"Dr.Hayward ask "All right I can feel better I can see cleaner"Skye said "Good"Dr.Hayward said " I just want to thank you for everything"Skye said "You're welcome"Dr.Hayward said

At Cassie/Josslyn office~ Cassie was looking out the window thinking of Edmund and the kiss and her fight with Dimitri when Josslyn came in. "Cassie our you okay 'Josslyn ask "No I'm not"Cassie said "What is it"Josslyn ask " I'm having a hard time with all this Dimitri lose everything his power"Cassie said "Let me guess it was the one thing you loved about Dimitri"Josslyn said "Yes it did, I'm a bad person"Cassie said " No"Josslyn said "Anyway I think I came up with a idea for our magazine I ask Page to be our model"Cassie ask "Really" Page"Josslyn ask "Yes why do you have a problem with Page"Cassie ask " No it's just that Page used to date Tommy"Josslyn said "Really"Cassie ask "Yes Page had a abortion so Tommy broke up with her"Josslyn said "Oh"Cassie said " Let's just think about this"Josslyn said "Fine:Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment