Monday, August 8, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 6:

At ELQ~ Edward and Lila and AJ and Skye and Monica and Emily and Alan were there. "So ,What is going on"AJ ask as Dimitri came in. "Why our you here"Lila ask "Edward call me"Dimitri said "Yes I think it could be great if you come work for us" I know you miss the empire"Edward said "What will I do"Dimitri ask "Help us beat Ned who is opening his own company and you're brother"Edward said "Wait we all have a say in this"Skye said "You're right let's vote"Edward said they all vote yes. "All right I will work here I hope you're doing this because I'm a great business men not for Cassandra'' Dimitri said "We know you're a great businessman"Edward said "I just hope we can trust you"Alan said " I think we can" Lila said as Cassie came in. "Sorry I'm late, Dimitri why are you here"Cassie ask "Well Darling I'm working here"Dimitri said "You're working here"Can we talk alone"Cassie ask They went into the hallway. "This isn't good"AJ said "No it's not"Skye said


"What is it? I thought you would be happy that you're family wants me to work here"Dimitri said "Yes with my sister who stole my last husband from me"Cassie said " Cassandra I have never cheat on you and I never will please I need this"Dimitri said "All right I trust you not her"Cassie said "I know"Dimitri said they went inside. " I will work here"Dimitri said "Good we need you, Cassie I'm glad you're support Dimitri"Edward said " Alway"Cassie said " I will show you a office"AJ said they left. " I sure go"Cassie said "Cassie I know you think I will come after Dimitri but I will not I'm with Morgan"Lila said "Don't ever talk about Morgan with me"Cassie said and left. "Mother do you think We will ever be close again"Lila asks "No I don't, Lila, Cassie can't trust you"Skye said " I hate it" Lila said " Me to I want my daughters close"Skye said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ old house~ Edmund was there when Dimitri came in. "What the hell are you doing here in my house"Dimitri ask " I can ask you the same thing"Edmund said as Cassie came in. "What is going on"Cassie ask "I'm here to take what is mine and that and this house"Edmund said "We haven't finish pack yet can you give us a couple of days"Cassie ask "Darling it's okay we can just replace it all"Dimitri said "With what" You have no money to support Cassandra we both know she a women with expenses taste"Edmund said " I have a job 'Dimitri said " And I have my own money anyway we sure go to pick up the twins they're coming home, Edmund you may have it all but you don't have a family who loves you"Cassie said and they left.

At Dimitri/Cassie new house~ Josslyn was there getting the twins room ready with Alexander. "This room is great for your sisters"Josslyn said "Yes I just wish we had our old house"Alexander said " I know"Josslyn said

At General Hospital~Cassie and Dimitri came to pick up their children. "Dr,Hardy are the twins ready"Cassie ask "Yes there ready to go home"Dr.hardy said "Thanks, Let's go get our daughters 'Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment