Monday, August 8, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 7



At the Docks
~ Lydia was thinking about the baby when Alexis came by. "Lydia ,Are you okay"Alexis ask "Not really"Lydia said "Can I help you"Alexis ask " I just found out I'm pregnant and I'm scare a baby at my age is risking"Lydia said "Yes it is but I hope it works out great for you"Alexis said "Maybe I just never really want children , What if I'm not good at being a mother"Lydia said " I feel the same way when I was pregnant with Kristina but I was fine and so will you be"Alexis said "Do you regret giving up Zander and I"Lydia ask "Yes I do"Alexis said "I sure go"Lydia said and left.

At Chandler/Kristina~ Chandler was thinking about the kiss he share with Maxie when Kristina came in. "Chandler I just got off the phone with Josslyn the twins our coming home today"Kristina said "That great"Chandler said "Yes it is"Kristina said

Dimitri/Cassie ~ Cassie and Dimitri came in Cassie was carrying the twins. "Welcome Harper-Skye and Liv Elisabeth to you're new home"Cassie said "Yes it's perfect for all of us"Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said " I fix the twins room with aunt Josslyn"Alex said "I'm glad, Where is aunt Josslyn"Cassie ask "She went home"Alex said Cassie put the girls into their room.

Cassie and Dimitri bedroom~ Dimitri was take off his tie when Cassie came in. "Do you like this house"Dimitri ask "There is one more thing missing all our picture of Alexander that we can't replace and our first wedding"Cassie said " I will try to get them back"Dimitri said they share a kiss. "I'm tied"Cassie said they went to bed.

The next day~ Lorenzo~ He was reading the paper about Skye and Jax wedding. " I will get you back"Lorenzo said

At Edmund~ Dimitri came in. "Why our you here"Edmund ask "I want my family picture for Cassandra she wants them back"Dimitri said "Fine I box them for you"Edmund said "I will get everything back"Dimitri said "Really? I think you're more worry about Cassandra will leave you and come to me"Edmund said " No she will not or I will take the children from her you know all those years I know it was you who slept with my wife"Dimitri said Cassie came in. "You know"Cassie said "Yes I'm not stupid you're not one to just sleep with someone like the help my spy told me it was Edmund"Dimitri said "That why you really left me"Cassie ask "Yes it was it could happen again Darling now we sure go I have you're pictures , All this will be mine soon again"Dimitri said "You better be fast or You will lose even more"Edmund said they left.

At the wedding store~ Lila and Rae and Josslyn and Skye were there. "Cassie sure be here soon"Josslyn said "I know she will be"Skye said Let's go look around for a dress"Rae said " I want a light color it's my six wedding"Skye said "But the last one"Rae said "Yes"Skye said

At the docks~ "Dimitri we need to talk more later I'm late I have to help my mother look for a wedding dress"Cassie said " You sure look for one to we need to plan our wedding"Dimitri said " I will"Cassie said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment