Monday, August 8, 2016

All we’d ever need part 3 ch 8”


At Edmund~ Helena came in. "What are you doing here"Edmund ask " I'm glad you our the heir a true Cassadine"Helena said " Really" You're not up to something"Edmund ask "No"Helena said

At the Quartermaine~ "Monica I been thinking of our anniversary is coming up soon we sure review our vows"Alan said " I love that idea' Monica said "Me to I'm glad we our back together"Alan said " Me to this time nothing is going to stop ups"Monica said "No"Alan said

At the Wedding store~ Cassie came in. "Sorry I'm late"Cassie said "It's okay I'm glad you're here, how are the twins"Skye said "Great mother"Cassie said "Miss. Jacks I hope you're choice one of our wedding dress for you're wedding"The women said "Maybe I will look around"Cassie said "I'm going to put on my dress Lila and Cassie and Josslyn I want both of you in my wedding"Skye said "Sure mother" Lila said "Cassie our you okay"Josslyn ask "I'm not sure if I want to marry Dimitri"Cassie said " Whatever you choice I'm here for you and I think we sure hire Page as a our model"Josslyn said "Thanks"Cassie said Skye came out wear a blue dress. "Oh Skye you look great"Rae said "Yes you do mother" Lila said " I'm happy for you and Daddy"Cassie said "Your next"Skye said "Yes"Cassie said

At Alexis/Ric~ Jax came in. "Jax, What can I do for you"Alexis ask " I want you to be my best person at my wedding"Jax said " I would love it" Our you sure about marry Skye"Alexis ask "Yes I'm"Jax said

At the Docks~ Skye was walking carrying her dress when she ran into Lorenzo. "Skye" Lorenzo said " How are you doing"Skye ask "Great I been thinking about our boat" Lorenzo said "You can have it"Skye said "Do you really want to marry Jax you will not be happy knowing he really loves Brenda" Lorenzo said "Jax love me not Brenda and I will not let you hurt what Jax and I have"Skye said "We were happy" Lorenzo said " No we were not"Skye said "Morgan came by. "I wish you never came back to town Lila is better off without you" Lorenzo said "We our happy and you can't ruin it" Morgan said and left. "Leave them alone or you will lose even more' Skye said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Dimitri was alone when he came into fine Helena wait for him. "Helena why are you here"Dimitri ask "To help you get back everything , I don't believe you are not a Cassadine you're more like you're grandfather"Helena said "Me to but the DNA says"Dimitri said " I will run my own DNA test I want you to make Cassandra you're wife"Helena said " I been trying to but Cassandra keeps pull it off"Dimitri said "Then make her you're children our basters"Helena said Cassie came in with Bags. "Dimitri who are you talking to" I hear someone talk to you before I came in"Cassie said " I was on the phone"Dimitri said " Oh"Cassie said "Did you buy the whole store"Dimitri ask "I brought some outfits for Alexander and The twins to wear at mother and daddy wedding"Cassie said " I hope you pick out a dress for our wedding"Dimitri said " I try some but they're not the ones I want I will check on the twins"Cassie said and went upstairs. ""Dimitri think of what Stavros would do"Helena said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment