Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 81”


At the Garden~ “Is it hard being a single mother"Josslyn ask "Sometime It's why"Lila ask " Tommy and I our thinking about having a baby" Josslyn said as Page came by. "Our you going to have baby with Tommy" Page ask "Yes ,Why does it upset you" Josslyn ask " Nothing I sure go" Page said and left. "Josslyn be careful it looks like my cousin is still in love with Tommy" Lila said " I will "Josslyn said " I hope you don't lose Tommy I regret all the time I lose with Morgan" Lila said "Yes" Josslyn said

At Nikolas~ Alexis came in. "Nikolas we need to talk about Dimitri"Alexis said "Oh no what did my son do now" Nikolas ask

At Kristina~ Skye came in. "Kristina how is the baby"Skye ask "Great she is perfect"Kristina said "it's a girl"Skye ask "Yes Chandler is her name" Kristina said " I love it I will help you raise the baby"Skye said " I know you will"Kristina said

At the Quartermaine~ Monica was talking to Christopher. "Christopher would you like to stay here"Monica ask "Why"Christopher ask "You're Warren son it make you family , So do you want to stay" Monica ask "All right I will go get my things"Christopher said and left as Ned came in. "Monica have you seen Lois"Ned ask " No what happened" You're a mess"Monica said " I broke Lois heart I cheat on her"Ned said " No"Monica said "Why do we always hurt the one we love"Ned ask " I think we like Drama"Monica said " Yes I guess so I just hope Lois forgive me"Ned said "She will just give her time"Monica said

At Rae~ Skye was there. "Mother how is the magazine doing"Skye ask "It's doing great I will take care of it you just take care of you're little girl"Rae said " I will ported Cassie no matter who I have to hurt"Skye said "what is going on"Rae ask Skye fill Rae in. " Oh my god! I hope Dimitri pays for this"Rae said " Me to I just pray when Cassie wake up she will not take him back"Skye said " Me to"Rae said " I don't get what Cassie ever saw in him"Skye said "It's a bad boy thing"Rae said "Yes"Skye said Jax came in. "Hello Rae"Jax said "I fill mother on everything"Skye said " Okay, I just got off the phone with Alexis , Nikolas is going to help us"Jax said "Good"Skye said "We will bring our daughter home tonight"Jax said

At Dimitri~ Dimitri was having a drink when Nikolas came in wear a wire. "Father why are you here"Dimitri ask " To see how you are , something is upset you"Nikolas said "Nothing is upset me I'm just busy a single father of four"Dimitri said "I beat the children miss their mother"Nikolas said "Alexander will be fine without Cassandra and the twins and Aubrey our too young to remember Cassandra"Dimitri said "You're hope she will not wake up aren't you"Nikolas ask "I know Cassandra will not"Dimitri said "How do you know that", What are you up to, Have you seen Helena beside that night"Nikolas ask

No comments:

Post a Comment