Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d need part 3 ch 82”


At Dimitri~ "Father please let it go"Dimitri said "The way you're acting I hate it you're a disappoint! Nikolas yelled "Disappoint! After everything I did for this family! Dimitri yelled "Yes because you're act cold toward Cassandra ! Yes you both hurt each other but right now she in the city in the clinic "Nikolas said "Well if you know what I did to Cassandra you will hate me even more"Dimitri yelled "What did you do son? I can help you fix it I can make it right"Nikolas said " I ask Helena to help me keep Cassandra in a come so I could get the children so Helena and Stavros took her to a place in New Jersey"Dimitri said " Oh my god! Did you want them to kill her"Nikolas ask " No never No harm was going to come to Cassandra! Dimitri said "I can't believe you would team up with them we have to fix this"Nikolas said " I know I been feeling guilty"Dimitri said "You have"Nikolas ask "Yes I keep seeing Cassandra everywhere I guess I'm crazy"Dimitri said "No you're not, Now we need to fix this"Nikolas said "All right"Dimitri said they left.

At Skye/Jax~ Alexis was there. " I just got a text from Nikolas Dimitri confess to everything there going to the clinic "Alexis said "Do we go there now"Skye ask " I think it's best if we stay here"Alexis said "But how do we know if Cassie will not be hurt"Skye said " I promise you that Nikolas will ported Cassie and I believe that Dimitri went too far this time"Alexis said "Yes way to fair 'Jax said Mac came in. "Mac thank you for coming I want you to arrest Dimitri Cassadine for kidnapped my daughter"Skye said "Tell me everything"Mac said

At the Quartermaine~ Christopher came in with his bags. "What are you doing here"Alan ask " I ask Christopher to stay with us"Monica said "This is new to me"Christopher said " Us to make yourself at home"Alan said " I will"Christopher said and left. " I hope you're not upset but his my grandson"Monica said "No I get why you ask him here"Alan said "He is you're grandson to Brenda his is mother"Monica said " Yes I just hope he doesn't have the same fate"Alan said "Yes'Monica said

At New Jersey~ NIkolas and Dimitri came into Cassie room~ "Cassandra was still in a coma. "Cassandra I'm sorry but I will make it up to you I will do the right thing"Dimitri said "Yes you will"Skye said as Jax and Mac and Lucky came in. "How did you find us"Dimitri said "Dimitri Cassadine ,You're under arrest for kidnapped"Mac said "Father you betrayed me! Dimitri yelled " I had to fix this you mess up"Nikolas said "Cassie was move her hand."Cassie baby"Skye said "Mom"Cassie said as she wake up. "Oh baby you're awake"Skye said "What happened? Where I'm"Cassie ask she touch her stomach. "No my baby! Cassie yelled "You did not lose the baby Dr.Hardy had to take it out early she is fine"Skye said "Dimitri"Cassie said he touch her hair. "I'm glad you're awake"Dimitri said "Yea"Cassie said "Let's get you out of here"Jax said "Dimitri"Cassie said "Don't worry about him"Skye said Cassie was confess about all this.
" I will look around"Lucky said he left.. "Dimitri you have a right to remain silent"Mac said as Alexis came in. "Alexis"Dimitri said "Not this time I can't believe you would do this"Alexis said so I'm betrayed by both you and father"Dimitri said "Mac" Lucky said "Did you find anything"Mac ask "No Helena and Stavros are gone"Lucky said " No this isn't not good , Dimitri if you know anything that will help your case"Mac said " No I don't"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment