Thursday, August 11, 2016

All we’d ever need part 3 ch 83”


"Cassie I know you're confess but we will fill you in on everything"Jax said " Okay. How is Aubrey" Cassie ask "She is great but still at the hospital "Skye said " I need to see my children"Cassie said "You will"Skye said "How long have I been in a coma"Cassie ask "Six month"Skye said "Wow"Cassie said The ambulate came in to take Cassie back to General hospital.

At the Police Station~ "I'm innocent in all of this"Dimitri said "No you're not we have proof"Mac said "Kristina came in. "Thanks Kristina for coming I need you're help"Dimitri said "I hear what you did" Kristina said " Please , I have some information you will want"Dimitri said "What is Dimitri looking at"Kristina ask "Five to ten years in jail for drug and kidnapped Cassie and put a fake Cassie in her place"Mac said " I want to talk to my client alone" Kristina said Mac left. "Now tell me what I need to know" Kristina said "Helena had Chandler and Katherine there alive" Dimitri said "You know that my Chandler was alive but did not say anything! Kristina yelled "Yes I was blackmail ! Dimitri said Kristina slap him. "How dare you! I'm sorry but I will not help you out of this you're on you're own! Kristina yelled she open the door as Stefan came in."Kristina we our family we help each other"Stefan said "You will not want to help Dimitri after what I tell you"Kristina said "I will tell Uncle"Dimitri said "Tell me what"Stefan ask "Katherine and Chandler are alive Helena had them"Dimitri said "How long have you know"Stefan ask "For a while I was blackmail"Dimitri said " Where is my wife! Stefan yelled "They were at the same place where Cassandra was"Dimitri said "You have gone to far! Stefan yelled "Uncle you have never turn you're back on me"Dimitri said "It's time I start 'Stefan said "Fine! I don't need anyone! I will be fine! Dimitri yelled as he threw things.

At General Hospital~Cassie room~ Dr. Jones was looking at her. " Will I be fine"Cassie ask "Yes we just have to withdraw you from the drugs"Dr.Jones said "I'm so confess"Cassie said " I will fill you in"Skye said

In the hallway~ Jax was fill in Josslyn and Lila. " I can't believe Dimitri did this I hope he goes to jail" Lila said " Me to" Josslyn said "Yes I'm just glad that Cassie is awake' Jax said " me to I hope none of the drugs have hurt her" Lila said "Yes"Jax said Lorenzo came in. "Why are you here"Jax ask as Kristina came in. " I call Lorenzo I need to talk to him and Skye"Kristina said

At Cassie room~ " I can't believe that Dimitri went that far to get ruin of me"What I'm going to do"Cassie ask "You are going to recover and make sure you get full custody of the children"Skye said " I guess he never loved me"Cassie said "Cassie"Skye said " I want to be alone"Cassie said Skye left.

No comments:

Post a Comment