Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 85”

At General Hospital~ Josslyn came into the hallway~ "How is you're sister"Jax ask "Great we saw Aubrey"Josslyn said "I sure go check on Cassie"Jax said and left. "So how long will Dimitri get"Josslyn ask "Five to ten years"Alexis said " I hope he pays for it"Josslyn said "We all do"Kristina said 

Cassie room~ Jax came into fine Cassie gone. "Cassie" Jax ask and went into the hallway. "Josslyn ,Where did Cassie go" Jax ask "what are you talking about"Josslyn ask "Cassie is gone' Jax said " No" Josslyn said "The police station" Jax said

At the Police Station~ Dimitri cell~ He was looking at a picture of the children when Cassie came by, "You baster! Cassie yelled "Cassandra ,Why are you here" You sure be resting"Dimitri said "Like you care! after what you did to me! You could of killed me or left me brain damage do you not care"Cassie yelled " I just wanted to keep you drug up till I got the children"Dimitri said "Well now you will lose them! Did you ever love me"Cassie yelled " I could ask you the same! We both hurt each other"Dimitri said "Yes we do it's finally over! Cassie yelled "Yes it is"Dimitri said "You will lose everything, Was it worth it"Cassie ask "Dimitri reach to touch Cassie. "Yes to get ruin of you it was"Dimitri said Jax came in, "Cassie you need to get back to General hospital" don't risk you're recover for him"Jax said "You're right Daddy, I have made many mistake marry you was one of them but not the children and I will fight for them"Cassie said they left.

At General Hospital~ Later ~ Cassie room~ "You sure of not went out" Jax said " I know I thought he loved me I was so wrong Dimitri never care for me or he would not do this to me"Cassie said "Don't be hard on yourself this isn't your fault" Jax said " I hope Alexis isn't help Dimitri"Cassie said "She isn't"Jax said "Good, Where is mother"Cassie ask "Well there is some good news it turn out that Helena had Chandler and Katherine to"Jax said 

 
 Oh my God Chandler is alive" Did Dimitri know"Cassie ask "Yes"Jax said as Mac came in. "Mac ,Why are you here"Jax ask " To Question Cassie about what happened"Mac said "Can you do it another time"Jax ask "Its fine Daddy I don't remember anything"Cassie said " Okay"Mac said Can Dimitri get off"Cassie ask " No"Mac said "Why don't you rest"Jax ask they went into the hallway.

In the hallway~ "Mac tell me the truth Dimitri could walk away"Jax ask "Yes it doesn't look good and Lucky went back to the place it was empty"Mac said "No , Dame Dimitri"Ja said "Yes and the fake Cassie is no where to be found either"Mac said " No"Jax said " Yes I'm sorry 'Mac said "It's not you're fault"Jax said

At the Quartermaine~Monica and Alan were having dinner with Christopher when Warren walk in. "Warren you're back"Monica ask "Yes I'm thank you for take my son in"Warren said "You're welcome , You can stay here to"Monica said "Dad I'm glad you're here"Christopher said " Me to I will make up everything"Warren said "It's going to be fine"Christopher said

No comments:

Post a Comment