Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 86”



At Grease~ Stefan and Lorenzo and Skye arrive to the Cassadine island. " I hope Chandler is okay"Skye said " He will be" Lorenzo said "Yes Katherine to"Stefan said they went into the house and search for the love ones they came by a room and hear a voice Lorenzo kick in the door. "Chandler! Skye yelled he was lay on the bed and drug up and so was Katherine. "You both will be fine, Lorenzo let's go look around for my mother"Stefan said Helena came by. " I don't think so no one is leaving"Helena said "Mother I could just kill you for what you do my wife! Stefan yelled "Not to mention what you did to my son and daughter!, Why did you do this"Skye ask " It's you're fault that I took Chandler a son for a son that man that Warren killed was my son! Helena yelled Lorenzo pull out his gun. " it would be my pleasure to kill you! Lorenzo yelled "Even with all the witness"Helena ask "What witness? It will not say anything"Skye ask "Me either not after what you did! Stefan yelled Lorenzo shot Helena. "She finally gone! Stefan yelled "Yes, Let's get out of here Chandler it's going to be okay" Lorenzo said "Yes it is"Skye said Katherine I sure of never believe you were dead"Stefan said "Stefan"Katherine said "Mother"Chandler said they took care of Helena and left.

The next day~ General hospital~Cassie was getting dress when Lila came in. "Sis what are you doing" Lila ask "I'm going to court Dimitri bail hearing is today", Don't try to talk me out of this"Cassie said "All right" Lila said Jax came in. "Cassie" Jax said "I'm going to Dimitri bail hearing"Cassie said Alan came in. " I hear you what of out of here but you have to go back to the hospital"Alan said "Grandfather I'm fine I need to be home with my children"Cassie said "All Right"Alan said "When can Aubrey come home"Cassie ask " I will find out"Alan said they left.

At Lorenzo jet~ Skye and Stefan and Lorenzo were on there way home. "Skye will you keep quiet" Lorenzo ask "Yes I hate what that women did do my children both of them"Skye said " Me to. It's not you're fault" Lorenzo said " I know, You sure be worry about Stefan"Skye said " I will take care of him" Lorenzo said

At Sonny~ Carly was there. "So Chandler is alive what about our son" Carly ask " I can't find anything I guess Helena just wanted Chandler that is why she bomb the warehouse"Sonny said " I could kill her"Carly said " Me to"Sonny said

No comments:

Post a Comment