Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 88”


At Lorenzo~ Cassie and Lorenzo came in. "Why did you take me here"Cassie ask "So we can talk now give me my gun" Lorenzo said Cassie hand the gun to Lorenzo. "Why did you stop me"Cassie ask "I love you to Cassie you are my stepdaughter and I stop you because I know you can't live with that killing someone" Lorenzo said " I could live without Dimitri in my life and my children life"Cassie said "Then when the children get older they will hate you"Lorenzo said "You're right"Cassie said she was feeling tired. "I sure go home"Cassie said "Why don't you just stay here for the night you look tired" Lorenzo said "Thanks I will. I'm glad to be out of the hospital. Thanks Lorenzo for stop me after everything I did to you"Cassie said "We our family" Lorenzo said

At Jake~Lila came in and order a drink. "Christopher came by her. " Lila are you okay"Christopher ask "Not really. Today I watch my brother and his love reunited it made me miss my love even more Yes I'm so glad my brother is alive but I want Morgan alive to" Lila said "I'm sorry"Christopher said "Thank you . Have you ever been in love" Lila ask " No I haven't "Christopher said "You're lucky it hurts did you know that Morgan was married to Cassie" Lila ask " No I did not know that"Christopher said "Yes Morgan and I had affair when they were married maybe that is why he was take from me as a punishment for what I did" Lila said " No I don't believe that" Christopher said " No" Lila ask " No one is perfect"Christopher said

The next day~ General Hospital~ "Chandler room~ Skye was there. "Chandler I'm so glad you're alive I miss you so much"Skye said " I miss you to mother"Chandler said "Do you remember anything"Skye ask " No I don't.Chandler said "Well I'm glad you're alright"Skye said " Me to" Lorenzo said as he came in.
"What about Morgan" I remember him being in the warehouse" Chandler said "He did not make it" Lorenzo said " I don't get why Helena took me"Chandler said " It doesn't matter all that matter is you're alive"Skye said Carly came in. "Chandler I'm glad you're alive but do you know if Morgan was with you"Carly ask " No I don't think he was sorry"Chandler said "Carly we search the whole place for Morgan he wasn't there I wish he was for Lila and Claire" Skye said " I believe you Skye thank you"Carly said "You're welcome"Skye said "Do you know why Helena did this"Carly ask " No" Skye said Carly left. Lila and Cassie came in. "Chandler you look great" Lila said "Yes I'm glad my brother is all right"Cassie said "thank you I'm glad you to agree on that"Chandler said "You're still the same Chandler peace maker" Lila said" Yes 'Cassie said

In the hallway~ “Lorenzo where did you go last night" Skye ask " To save Cassie from herself" Lorenzo said "What"Skye ask " I will fill you in on it later" Lorenzo said Lila and Cassie came out. "Chandler look great" Lila said "Yes he does,"Cassie said "Yes I'm glad to have both my children back"Skye said she hug Cassie as Dr. Hardy came by. "Cassie I have great news Aubrey can come home"Dr.Hardy said "Oh that is great news"Cassie said she went to see her daughter.

At Alexis office~ Jax came in. "Alexis I need you're help"Jax said " I already know why you're here I took care of it" Alexis said "Thank you I know this is a lot to ask for" Jax said I can handle it" Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment