Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 90


At General Hospital~ Chandler room~ Kristina was there. "How is our baby"Chandler ask "She fine I hope you're okay that I keep her I just could not lose another part of you' Kristina said " No I'm glad you keep her"Chandler said "When you were gone I wanted to name her Chandler"Kristina said " Oh Kristina now that I'm back let's name her something else I want her to be her own person"Chandler said " All right I love you so much" Kristina said " I love you to"Chandler said

At Stefan/Katherine~ they came home. "Now I don't want you to push yourself "Stefan said " I will not Stefan you will not lose me again"Katherine said " I know, Did my mother or anyone hurt you"Stefan ask " I don't remember much"Katherine said Stefan phone rang it was NIkolas he hang up. "The empire"Katherine ask "Yes I'm sorry , I can stay here if you want"Stefan said " No that okay go"Katherine said " All right I will not be long"Stefan said he left.

At the Garden~Skye and Warren were having breakfast. " I'm so glad that Cassie is wake and Chandler is back you're lucky"Warren said " Yes I'm"Skye said "What is it"Warren ask "The reason that Helena took my son is because the man who rape me and you killed was Helena son"Skye said "I'm sorry"Warren said
"It's not you're fault, I'm glad you killed him"Skye said " Me to , Don't blame yourself"Warren said " It's hard not to what if we never found Chandler"Skye said "Don't go there"Warren said

At Cassie~ "Alexander you have to get ready for school"Cassie said " Why do I have to go to school"Alexander ask "Because you do, Now let's go"Cassie said " My birthday is in a couple of months"Alexander said "Yes I know and we will have a party if you go to school"Cassie said " I want to see Father"Alexander said "Maybe"Cassie said they left.

At Katherine/Stefan~ Lucy was over. "Why are you here"Katherine ask "We have things to do for the nurse's ball"Lucy said " Oh yeah"Katherine said "Our you okay" Lucy ask "Yes I'm let's go to the hospital and plan the ball"Katherine said

At the Empire~ Nikolas office~ "So how did the board meeting go"Stefan ask as Dimitri came in. "There was a board meeting I was not told about it"Dimitri said "Yes"Nikolas said "What was it about"Dimitri ask as Edmund came in. "Why is Edmund here"Dimitri ask "Dimitri I love you but with everything you did to Cassie and not telling Stefan about Katherine and keeping Chandler from Kristina I have decision to give the empire to Edmund"Nikolas said " You can't do this to me! I'm the heir"Dimitri yelled "It's finally you can't chance it you did this !Nikolas said “First you take my children from me now this! you both will pay for this and I will get both back! Dimitri yelled "You need to relies that you can't get everything you want and part of that is my fault! Nikolas said " You're making a mistake in having Edmund run it again" Dimitri said "Edmund will not run it alone"Stefan said Dimitri left. "Edmund I don't want you to get over you're head"Nikolas said " I will not"Edmund said Nikolas left. " Now I have one thing I want"Edmund said "You're still in love with Cassandra aren't you"Stefan ask "Yes"Edmund said " You need to forget about her"Stefan said and left

No comments:

Post a Comment